EMS Rule Update - Denied

Billy S

What you want to see? - Something added to the EMS section of the MOTD stating that if they see illegal raidable entities when reviving within someone's base that they are not allowed to report it to government.

Why should we add it? - I think it should be added due to the fact that the EMS job is for level 20+, In which it is not that hard to get to therefore meaning some new comers on the server might get mixed up with this as when I read over MOTD it doesn't necessarily state that EMS can't report it.

What are the advantages of having this? - Stop people from getting into trouble with staff, For something it doesn't full on state within MOTD.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS / Criminals

-/+ Support

As an active EMS on Roster I personally I do not say anything if I see printers, weed etc because  it is hard to pick someone up in a base that doesn't have illegals. The thing I see with this is that the problem is really focusing on "Probationary Medics" (PB) who really don't follow the EMS SOP unless told by another EMS member. So it is really tough to track down what each PB medic does that is breaking the rules or SOP. So I do agree that PB should just revive and leave but it is really hard to make sure each and everyone is doing it

Not sure if that made sense or not. I like the rule that is proposed I just think it would be hard to enforce it for Non-Applicant EMS

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+Support

Most active EMS don't report illegal items in base anyways but will help for the few that do.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant