Theta's One Year Post

Theta

Good evening Imperial RP!

Mid March marks roughly a year since I started playing this server seriously and I'd like to just say... wow. My time here has simply been indescribable, something that I wouldn't change for a moment. It's hard to believe it's been over a year since I first played and about a year since I came back seriously. I've made some great friends along the way and had some amazing experiences, and I just want to thank you guys for being a (mostly)  amazing community. Gonna shout out some homies below who have made this extraordinary journey worthwhile.

Nebel - My fellow 501st boomer! You've always been a great friend to me and honestly without you, I'd have never wanted to become VCMDR in the 501st either time and surely wouldn't have fallen in love with the Battalion the way I have now.

Wheat- ngl, thought you were annoying at first. Now you are one of my closest GL friends.
Edgy, Cloudzz, Sawick, Given- You guys were pretty cool, miss you
Stevie- Graced me with the best clip known to man
Funny- Did you get a new mic yet?
Ducks- Even if it was brief, I loved having you as Vader.
Goat/AK9- Based gamer. ARC-09
Frog- See above. 
Mann- Dude your voice is like voice actor material, look into it
Mando- 501st Dad Vice Commander. Always welcome back in Vader's Fist
Jpackis- You cringe but alright. Used to think you were a not so great VCMDR, then I witnessed what my successor did
Miyo- Never thought you'd hit SNRCMDR, happy and proud that you did
Pisces- Wagwan
Bop- Better than Nimo. Chill guy. Served you child support papers as a GM.
Bear- Very dedicated man. You are the glue that holds the army together.
Bon- Never knew who you were until you hit AHC, still a very cool man. Would like to get to know you better tho
SB3/Scoob/Biggiecheez/Doof- Fucking GL legend status. Sad to see you gone.
Keegan- I miss you
Gaz & High- My two Reserves children.
Doomlam- Funny Joe Swanson voice. Never failed to make me laugh.
Nimo- Every time I hear your name I think to Seventh Sister

Trace- One of my oldest 501 buddies. Hope you're feeling better
Spice- Best SMT (Sorry Nimo & Bop). Miss you man, would have liked to know you better before your departure

Anyways, if I didn't mention you don't feel bad. There are so many great people on GL, these are just the ones that immediately came to mind. Here is to another year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

You trained me for 501st originally 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

15 hours ago, Theta said:

Goat/AK9- Based gamer. ARC-09

Based Opinion 😎

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

im drunk

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

9 minutes ago, Chico said:

I'm racist, confirmed

O, congrats on your 200th post

Edited by Apple Apple

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 3/17/2022 at 11:40 PM, Chico said:

I'm racist, confirmed

HAha wth

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Its been a great time knowing you and I look forward to continue working with you!!

Also I dont know how to take this but ill make you proud.

On 3/17/2022 at 12:53 AM, Theta said:

Gaz & High- My two Reserves children.

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 3/18/2022 at 12:40 AM, Chico said:

I'm racist, confirmed

Big day here guys 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

This is a comment, on a post, on a thread, on a forums, on a website, on a search engine, on the internet, in the computer, in my house, in my city, in my county, in my State, in the USA, in North America, in the Northern Hemisphere, on the earth, in the habitable zone, in the solar system, in the galaxy, in the universe, in existence, what is existence, what is life, why am I here, oh fuck, oh fuck, help!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator