General suggestion Bolt caster nerf [Completed]

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

22 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

This has been discussed several times and it already was dealt with

Heavy -Support

Reasons why it doesn't need any more changes:

1. It has very short range

2. It has not life stealing ability and never had that ability, no idea who started this stupid claim

3. It can block only around 2 shots ever few seconds, more RPM = More Damage dealt

4. Horrible melee hitreg like most of them

5. Not immune to Dolos stab or Kronos Chaingun at all, this is completely false and it has been debunked in weapon testing on the server.

6. If you are that close to the D5 Commander just backtrack and use range, if you rush a guy with a sword what do you expect to happen.

7. It already got a nerf and the sword only does around 70 dmg to a dclass

Long story short, this is a pointless suggestion that has already been said before

When did this happen cause when I did testing with the sword it did full damage, same with Kronos Chaingun

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

22 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

2. It has not life stealing ability and never had that ability, no idea who started this stupid claim

3. It can block only around 2 shots ever few seconds, more RPM = More Damage dealt

5. Not immune to Dolos stab or Kronos Chaingun at all, this is completely false and it has been debunked in weapon testing on the server.

6. If you are that close to the D5 Commander just backtrack and use range, if you rush a guy with a sword what do you expect to happen.

Long story short, this is a pointless suggestion that has already been said before

When did this happen cause when I did testing with the sword it did full damage, same with Kronos Chaingun

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

23 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

9 hours ago, Coltable said:

Okay i mean if thats true... thats kinda fucked lmao

@stitch @Jackwebb1112

D5 CMD is way to op. The fact that it can tank a whole mag from a mech says it all. Even in the clip u can see me dump almost a whole clip into him only doing 10 dmg. There is also a clip of me having a 1v1 with a D5 CMD on 939. At this point D5 CMD is more deadly than Enoch, not to mention the class has a  NLR of  ~3 min and there can be two of them. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eD2x6B2s_wI4V/d1337FmFFhhf?invite=cr-MSxFOVEsMzIzMTA5Myw

HEAVY + SUPPORT

• Like 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

At the same time the mech didn't die, and we didn't see if he died in the end of that clip, guessing he didn't. Your complaint is that he can "solo" the mech but normally the mech isn't alone, nor do I believe he could solo it even if it was 1v1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 3/16/2022 at 6:10 PM, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 3/17/2022 at 12:10 AM, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

Maybe learn how to ambush, set up traps and work tactically? If you are struggling with dealing with 1 man with a sword that has garbage range, you guys have really fallen off from grace.

- Support

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Dislike 2

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 3/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, Cuz L0g1c said:

D5 CMD is way to op. The fact that it can tank a whole mag from a mech says it all. Even in the clip u can see me dump almost a whole clip into him only doing 10 dmg. There is also a clip of me having a 1v1 with a D5 CMD on 939. At this point D5 CMD is more deadly than Enoch, not to mention the class has a  NLR of  ~3 min and there can be two of them. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eD2x6B2s_wI4V/d1337FmFFhhf?invite=cr-MSxFOVEsMzIzMTA5Myw

HEAVY + SUPPORT

In that clip I watched you miss around 90% of your bites as well as the 939 swep having terrible hitreg, Dont think this is a sword issue

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

5 hours ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

In that clip I watched you miss around 90% of your bites as well as the 939 swep having terrible hitreg, Dont think this is a sword issue

You can see the mech putting in around ~100 rounds into him as well as other CI units. Also in the second clip you can see me literally mag dumping the D5 CMD and only dealing 10 dmg.  The 939 swep is bad when it comes to hit reg but the fact that I hit him >5 times shows that its the strongest MTF class by far. I feel like your comment is more targeting of me than the actual evidence in the clip. Next time look at background recourses before targeting someone.  😄

Edited by Cuz L0g1c

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 3/17/2022 at 11:57 PM, Yato Sensei said:

If you are struggling with dealing with 1 man with a sword that has garbage range, you guys have really fallen off from grace.

Golf club had the same suggestion and was nerfed even though it had a terrible range and hitreg, I don't see a problem with it being nerfed having so many perks from that weapon. At this point it looks like an scp weapon than an MTF.

Edited by MexicanGuy
  • Thanks 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

2 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

Golf club had the same suggestion and was nerfed even though it had a terrible range and hitreg, I don't see a problem with it being nerfed having so many perks from that weapon. At this point it looks like an scp weapon than an MTF.

It doesnt have any perks, No life steal or passive regen, the block only stops a few shots and its got awful range as well as low damage

2 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

You can see the mech putting in around ~100 rounds into him as well as other CI units. Also in the second clip you can see me literally mag dumping the D5 CMD and only dealing 10 dmg.  The 939 swep is bad when it comes to hit reg but the fact that I hit him >5 times shows that its the strongest MTF class by far. I feel like your comment is more targeting of me than the actual evidence in the clip. Next time look at background recourses before targeting someone.  😄

I watched the mech hit the walls around it several times, plus ive seen how the kronos gun works against the sword, the sword doesnt block the bullets at all, Had Piller shoot me several times with it while blocking and every time it went right through, thats an issue of lag and just not aiming at the person. Also its a HCMD job its not gonna be weak

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

On 3/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, stitch said:

-Support

I don't know where people keep getting the Idea that the sword has a life-stealing ability but I can assure you that it does not. I'm healing when I'm out of combat and wait before I start healing so I don't get called out for combat-healing.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 3/18/2022 at 2:57 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Maybe learn how to ambush, set up traps and work tactically? If you are struggling with dealing with 1 man with a sword that has garbage range, you guys have really fallen off from grace.

- Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 3/17/2022 at 9:31 AM, Tazza said:

-Support

I love CI man but its a melee that a few select people have access to, if your gonna nerf this you may as well nerf the mechs.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:10 PM, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

damn man maybe if d5 just had normal fucking weapons we wouldnt have this problem lmao

tf is going on? I wanna return every now and then and see shit like this.

On the CI side, any melee weapon is op or underpowered in various situations, but like, it does seem pretty tanky. Would we call this karma for all the times you rushed mtf crowds down with a gold golf club and clean sweeped with it? I dunno, but at least everyone knew what it did.

On the D5 side, are yall sure you dont just want something nerfed so its not just a waste of an item? Like, dont you have to sell a kidney to get a branch update? Maybe being more transparent about how your guns and weapons work would help, if everyone knows how it works it makes the servers gameplay easier. Keeping secrets makes branch relations a mess.

I think the optimal solution would be someone putting better examples of the weapon in action from the players POV, perhaps an ET showing how it works more? Once we have a visible basis of HOW it works this conversation will be less, yknow, fucking dumb. Everyone is sayin one thing and everyone is sayin something else, how bout we get some straight up showing of it being used in a neutral situation from either side, then a bit more of it in action?  FROM A NEUTRAL PARTY FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Look at yall, its both sides rushing to defend their baby or demonize their enemy, its pointless. Just be more open. Everyone knows how TFA works and shit, not many know how your destiny guns work besides those in D5.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 3/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, Cuz L0g1c said:

HEAVY + SUPPORT

On top of this here is a clip of him tanking rounds from the Fluence, a weapon that 2-4 shots special forces. (Thanks Kieran for the clip) 😄
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fiqEpbYI-pH2v/d1337Gzb7cD5?invite=cr-MSxMcDksMjE3MjYxMjQs

+support

i have many clips but just saw this one and 😐

totally skill

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fiqEpbYI-pH2v/kKslZmdMICst?invite=cr

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png