General suggestion Bolt caster nerf [Completed]

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

What are you suggesting? - Bolt caster nerf

How would this change better the server? - well the bolt caster is really overpowered with its damage reduction, life drain and bullet deflection so it would really make it more balanced

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Well its a weapon nerf people are gon get mad about it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

• Thanks 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

-Support

I don't know where people keep getting the Idea that the sword has a life-stealing ability but I can assure you that it does not. I'm healing when I'm out of combat and wait before I start healing so I don't get called out for combat-healing.

+Support 

D5 commander can survive a backstab from dolos which does 3000 damage -_-

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+/- support 

Nvm commander got dominated. I want to see the Dolos thing and it be confirmed or debunked tho.

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

8 minutes ago, stitch said:

-Support

I don't know where people keep getting the Idea that the sword has a life-stealing ability but I can assure you that it does not. I'm healing when I'm out of combat and wait before I start healing so I don't get called out for combat-healing.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

-Support I'm pretty sure it like blocks 3 shots, and doesn't regen health, that's what i've been told at least. Also 3 people have it.

Edited by Meridian

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

This has been discussed several times and it already was dealt with

Heavy -Support

Reasons why it doesn't need any more changes:

1. It has very short range

2. It has not life stealing ability and never had that ability, no idea who started this stupid claim

3. It can block only around 2 shots ever few seconds, more RPM = More Damage dealt

4. Horrible melee hitreg like most of them

5. Not immune to Dolos stab or Kronos Chaingun at all, this is completely false and it has been debunked in weapon testing on the server.

6. If you are that close to the D5 Commander just backtrack and use range, if you rush a guy with a sword what do you expect to happen.

7. It already got a nerf and the sword only does around 70 dmg to a dclass

Long story short, this is a pointless suggestion that has already been said before

41 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support 

D5 commander can survive a backstab from dolos which does 3000 damage -_-

When did this happen cause when I did testing with the sword it did full damage, same with Kronos Chaingun

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

27 minutes ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

2. It has not life stealing ability and never had that ability, no idea who started this stupid claim

3. It can block only around 2 shots ever few seconds, more RPM = More Damage dealt

5. Not immune to Dolos stab or Kronos Chaingun at all, this is completely false and it has been debunked in weapon testing on the server.

6. If you are that close to the D5 Commander just backtrack and use range, if you rush a guy with a sword what do you expect to happen.

Long story short, this is a pointless suggestion that has already been said before

When did this happen cause when I did testing with the sword it did full damage, same with Kronos Chaingun

Its not very hard to counter, just need to use your brain (I am CI and have to fight it too). When you know someone with the sword is near you spread out and shoot. 

Screenshot_13.png

1 hour ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Heavy -Support

-support
If you can outsmart the D5 commander you can beat him with that sword. Because they bomb rush so you can just play mind games instead of making nerf suggestions. Every time you die to it.

I'm willing to bet its the hit reg that's messed up because the destiny models hitboxes are ass or it could be it didn't register, minor fluke so IDK where you all are coming up with these conspiracy theories that it completely negates it because if that was the case this would've been dealt with a long time ago.

It's great how history repeats itself because just shows who's more mature and who throws temper tantrums whenever they don't get what they want. Sounds like a massive gap in skill I won't lie. 

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207
  • Dislike 1

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

-support, its literally melee, just don't fight him if its so hard to kill him?

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

- Support

I thought I would never see the day when CI would bum rush, lose and then create a forums post about it, its a short range weapon, don't rush a dude with a sword when you have guns like the ACOG. Also, it does not negate a Dolos hit, I'm assuming that's due to hit reg like Harrison said.

• Thanks 1

D5custom.png.de7d757139b5c14278662d28613367f4.png   Former D5 command, Gladiator main.

Gladiators FTW

1 hour ago, Spaceru said:

- Support

I thought I would never see the day when CI would bum rush, lose and then create a forums post about it, its a short range weapon, don't rush a dude with a sword when you have guns like the ACOG. Also, it does not negate a Dolos hit, I'm assuming that's due to hit reg like Harrison said.

There’s really no point to continue beating a dead horse when the commander job is hardly used and  the weapon itself not only isn't op but already underwent a nerf due to a suggestion. Just use range. I treat it like a 682 or 354 and just shoot it and run when it gets close

spacer.png

I mean I personally don't use the sword as I feel our other guns are more than enough, the only thing the sword is  useful for in my opinion is to make space or try to escape with low hp, but I'm not a god with it like price or robby, so I'm pretty sure it's just a legitimate skill issue 

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-support

Y’all wanna nerf a melee… Just don’t get close,

this seems like a petty suggestion especially when things like the CI mech can literally become invincible and heal itself in the middle of combat 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

I love CI man but its a melee that a few select people have access to, if your gonna nerf this you may as well nerf the mechs.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 minute ago, Coltable said:

Okay i mean if thats true... thats kinda fucked lmao

@stitch @Jackwebb1112

It isn’t, this was tested. (Photo from private front runner discord)6E4D44C8-FCDA-464F-AA16-1BC541633DFF.thumb.jpeg.1f535fdd31afece61e22926ad79fb7fe.jpeg

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+support

Can still 1v1 SCPs bruh

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png