69th Medical Corps NCO Application (Razer)

Razer Drakul

Should this application be accepted  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this be accepted

1: What's you're in-game name and rank? (Ex: MC S SPC Hex 0084): 

MC PFC Razer 1998

2: What's your timezone?:

EST

3: What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:156018112

4: How often will you be able to be active, and at what times?:
I should be more active now because I returned from my duties, and I will be able to be on throughout the day at different hours, depending on the schedule. I am starting a new job at a hospital, so I will be dependent on what hours they give me throughout the day, but overall, I should be able to be active pretty often. I should be able to get on after 8:00 p.m. and probably till midnight almost every day. 

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?:
I should be trusted as a medical NCO because I've had previous experience being the vice Commander medical for over a couple of months, and also I have real-world experience as being an officer for the military and dealing with that situation and commanding people and showing them how to be the best they can be. I have numerous capabilities as being medical personnel in real life and being a cardiovascular surgeon. I have multiple other capacities as a combat surgeon for the military. I should also be trusted because I put in so much work and effort in the past for medical helping it grow and become such a great thing as it is now, and I would like to help more and develop it. 

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO?:
I should specifically be a medical NCO because I am a cardiovascular surgeon in real life, and I've been trained in administering anesthesia inserting special tubes for breathing apparatuses doing combat surgery, and many other things that have real-world applications. I have dealt with multiple issues where people have been in life and death situations, and I know the proper medical and physical terms of how to deal with those situations. I'm able to work in high-paced, stressful situations with proper technique and keep cool. I've had to do multiple surgeries under Fire, and I know how to deal with very dangerous and hectic situations, so I will be able to bring that into medicine and show people the knowledge that I have developed through real-world application. 

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:
The reason I should be accepted over other people is weird with my other topics where I have been in the military and taught people how to be better and do things that are just helpful to the people around them and how to better themselves. I also should be accepted due to the fact that I was a vice Commander recently and I worked with medical for such a long time and helped it grow. I have worked for multiple numerous times where people have been in situations where they didn't know how to proceed, and I've helped them coach them through that and I've also been able to develop myself even more so with my recent exploits in the real world to be able to show people how to act and how to develop in stressful situations and how to get through those. I can also work forward and show people how strong they can be and coax people and be better role players and be someone who can work through stressful situations or in certain cases where a battle orientation has happened. I'm also able to teach people how to do surgeries because I do them in real life and because I can teach people different medical terms and different medical procedures and overall help them throughout everything. 

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?):
I have two warnings on the server. They are from when the server used to be a military RP in 2017, so there are no recent ones. And these were for FAILRP, and the other one was attempted RDM of a general. 

=========================================================================================================

Edited by Razer Drakul

• Zug locked this topic