GENSEC CC NLR - Denied

ZJ

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
Not every D Class CC even has 100/100 or even the BEST guns on the server.

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

Pretty much the only counter argument you can make here ^^

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support

I understand the struggle of GenSec. What all the MTF/CI fail to understand is that a 3minute NLR only means that the mobsters with no NLR get more time to widdle down the rest of GenSec without the assistance of CCs. I understand that there is a balance part of the server where a horde of coordinated D-Class should be able to take down a group of GenSec of similar to smaller size. HOWEVER the current state of the server is that there are D-Class CCs/Mobsters with much more experience and better weaponry that can easily take out 2+ enlisted easily, and a group of CCs or Mobsters can easily outpower a GenSec CC. A single skilled Mobster can take out a GenSec CC on their own. I think the reduction of NLR timer during low GenSec numbers would allow for a more balanced experience.

4 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

-Support

200 200 spawning right next to d-block, hell naw bruh

4 hours ago, Piller said:

Not every MTF job (or even MOST) have 200/200 or the best guns on the server, yet have a 3 minute NLR. Additionally, you guys spawn right next to D-Block, so that's super unfair for d-class.

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-support gensec cc's are incredibly powerful and can take on an entire horde of d class, especially since most of them have meta weapons specifically to shred through unarmored people

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support

I find it weird that security CC's would have a three minute NLR since they aren't MTF but they are a CC after all so they have different HP and scaling so it's hard to -support this but on the other hand there are also D-class CC's that are tough as well for the lower ranking security classes. And only have a one minute NLR. 

An argument can be made though that their CC's are meta due to the loadout and scaling they have and it should stay. 

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

Big boy -Support

Gensec CC's are just MTF CC's that spawn in Gensec bunks and follow the SOP rules of sec. That means they have Negevs, berrets, acogs, and any meta weapon they want. 
They are top priority from D-Class for a reason, it would be the dumbest stuff if they were more powerful than they are already

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

4 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

Big boy -Support

Gensec CC's are just MTF CC's that spawn in Gensec bunks and follow the SOP rules of sec. That means they have Negevs, berrets, acogs, and any meta weapon they want. 
They are top priority from D-Class for a reason, it would be the dumbest stuff if they were more powerful than they are already

9 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

16 hours ago, Piller said:

Not every MTF job (or even MOST) have 200/200 or the best guns on the server, yet have a 3 minute NLR. Additionally, you guys spawn right next to D-Block, so that's super unfair for d-class.

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF