GENSEC CC NLR - Denied

ZJ

What are you suggesting? - 
I bet a lot of people don't even know this and I don't know when it came about, but our CCs have a 3 min NLR. I can see why maybe this was a thing in the past. I think with the fact that almost every Dclass now can get a gun paired with the fact that there are a lot more D-class CC's now it should be brought back down to its former 2 mins.

I have edited this to suggest that the NLR for CC's be lowered to 2 mins IF there are less then 5 gensec online OR there is a Mech raid currently.

How would this change better the server? - Allow CC's which are mostly command to begin with to assist in dblock and do their jobs better.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Dclass complaining as usual, I can see the -supports now. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security command and a few others with CCs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by ZJ
  • Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

2 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
Not every D Class CC even has 100/100 or even the BEST guns on the server.

not to be a dick but im getting skill issue vibes here.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Orange said it best and it would be dumb as hell for people with 200/200 and weapons like Barret and Negev or M16 and USAS to get a shorter NLR not just for D-class but for Sarkic, CI, and SCPs it would be kinda unfair for multiple parties

3 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

ah yes, security vs the server post, the good old days. 

-support for obvious reasons (but are they obvious to half the server?)

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

-suport

8 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

-support

No

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

After reconsideration, -support.

Most CC’s are pretty much maxed out because those that can buy them can typically afford to max. A class with more health than HTF with same/similar weapon should have to wait same NLR, especially when they have a far shorter walk than MTF do to dblock.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+/- Support

I for one wouldn't really care whether it gets changed or not, 1 minute extra then the
normal isn't as bad. Heck I used to wait 3m until I found out it got changed.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Not every MTF job (or even MOST) have 200/200 or the best guns on the server, yet have a 3 minute NLR. Additionally, you guys spawn right next to D-Block, so that's super unfair for d-class.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

35 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"