What is your name?

Racc

What is your rank?

Senior Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted?

About a week

What rank are you applying for?

NCO/Senior Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?

I have 0 strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

I believe that I should be trusted with an NCO rank for a few different reasons. The first is my maturity within the server, as I have been apart of this community for about 5 months now, and have not received a single warn on the server. I also hold myself to a certain standard of conduct that I will always follow, maintaining server-wide as well as regimental-specific rules at all times that I am on and off job. I also have had the privilege of being an officer in multiple battalions on the server, one being Medical, in which I was a Captain, as well as my other life currently as a Major in Deathtroopers. I have shown dedication to the regiments I join, and am always working towards the betterment and advancements of the batallion. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

I can assist officers by overseeing enlisted and ensure that they are meeting the standards and expectations that are set out for them. In this way, I can act as the buffer in the chain of command between enlisted to officers, using my knowledge and experiences that I have gained from my current time in SF to assist enlisted and allow them to hone their skills and become better pilots and troopers overall. I would be able to answer questions that they may have as they are climbing the ranks, and if I were not able to answer, I can always bring it up the chain of command.

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words)

The main point of NCO is to focus on the growth and advancement of the regiment they are in. When you reach NCO you gain the ability to host tryouts, which allows the recruitment of new members to the regiment. NCOs should prioritize this in order to strengthen the numbers of the battalion. In doing so, they should ensure that the enlisted are properly trained and understand all guidelines that are set out for them, to help them grow and become better skilled, which is just an overall boost to the credibility and reputation of the regiment.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words)

If I were to see this happening, I would attempt to pull them to the side in order to have a discussion with them about their actions and explain to them as to why they should not be acting in that way. If this talk were to fail, I would then bring the situation up to an Officer, and explain to them the scenario, as they have more authority than an NCO. This would allow them to give a trooper PT as a form of punishment for insubordination and minging. However, if these were to also fail, I would reach out to command in order  to ensure that some form of punishment is handed out for their actions. From there I would let higher-ups handle the situation.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

I agree and understand this completely.

• Like 1

+Support

-Leading experience

-Activity

-Has what it takes to be NCO

-Overal good guy

Doing this in school so it's bad, ik, anyways best of luck!

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

+Support
*Love this guy
*Great Activity
*Competent through other lives
*Good Application

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

35 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Love this guy
*Great Activity
*Good Application

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/16/2022 at 5:12 AM, WebSter_Cze said:

+Support

-Leading experience

-Activity

-Overal good guy

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/16/2022 at 3:12 AM, WebSter_Cze said:

+Support

-Leading experience

-Activity

-Overal good guy

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 3/16/2022 at 6:12 AM, WebSter_Cze said:

+Support

-Leading experience

-Activity

-Overal good guy

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 3/21/2022 at 2:41 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Love this guy
*Great Activity
*Good Application

Its Racc, you have to.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator