• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: captain price

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:460286217

3. Roster Name?: Monk

4. Current Rank?:1LT

5. When were you promoted?: jan 29th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 4 months 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: yes 

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I would like to become a member of the senior command because I rather like being in gensec and being around all the people in command whether enlisted or not. It's just a good time. Yes, sometimes there's bumps in the road but that's what makes it fun. I would also like to be a part of senior command because the road that gensec is heading is a path that I would like to ride, and I think I am a good asset to the command staff. I also think that some ideas that I have could greatly help the way that gensec is run. It's fine now but nothings perfect and there's always ways to try and improve something. I also think I would be a great part of senior command because I see myself as laid back and I am in for second chances and that's what command needs is someone who is easy to come to I could see how some command members could be seen and scary and I try my hardest to make sure the enlisted know that I'm here to talk or hear any feedback that they might have about other members of gensec or just the branch in general. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: well first I would go up to him and ask him why he kept doing it because I would like to hear is side of the story before I do anything because he might just be going back to bunks to do something IRL which he doesn't need permission for but if he didn't have a reason I would just tell him that just don't do it again or just ask a nco next time but if he continues to do it without asking or a valid reason then I would just go up to the officer and say look man I've told you to not keep leaving and you keep doing so unfortunately at this time I'm going to have to remove you and put you and a 3 day dnt you may join back after those 3 days but these days will give time to read the rules and rethink your actions.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Well I would go up to him and tell he is setting a bad example for the officers and other enlisted and to stop doing it and just to stay in dblock or if he wants to leave then get a patrol going. But if again I catch him or get reports of him being in LCZ just wondering I would take him aside or in a different teamspeak channel and just tell him that he's going to be moved down a rank or if he does it so often tell him he's being moved to cpl till he can prove that he can be trusted being a NCO again.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:well I'm not in charge of the e11 but I would tell him to leave and that he isn't in command here and that he isn't supposed to be in d'block and then I would tell the respected command member of e11 just to keep an eye out on him but if he isn't leaving at the time I would contact the highest ranked E11 on to take care of him and get him out of dblock  

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: so when you promote someone to sergeant you got to tell them that they hold some power and they need to be more careful because command is looking at them to take charge in dblock and he is now an example for the enlisted in dblock and tell him to be serious when he can tell him there is some time to make jokes and be funny but he also needs to know when to take things to command if needed and I would also tell him that he can now join FTO to train people I would also go over all the binds for dblock if he hasn't had them already 

Gensec 1LT  RnD IIN

+Support Pretty active and a good warden 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+Support

I got your ass into LCMD now it's Mind's job to get that same ass into SCMD.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

20 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

+Support

I got your ass into LCMD now it's Mind's job to get that same ass into SCMD.

Best of luck!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

You see I'll only +support this if you can tell me why the corner of the room is hottest....

JK Monk is a great guy and ive have alot of good encounters with this dude, I personally think he will do well in a higher ranking position +SUPPORT 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support 
For the time I've known you, you've been kind and respectful.
I believe you deserve a chance at senior command.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |