CHINESEMAN131 EVENT TEAM applicationDenied

Chineseman

SHOULD I BE ACCEPTED TO BE AS A EVENT TEAM?  

1. 1. SHOULD I BE ACCEPTED TO BE AS A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name:CHINESEMAN131

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):platinum/moderatoy

How long have you been playing on the server?:more that 5 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):reason on the warn it was that i was on 049 chamber we deliver a d boy to 049 and we were testing and ofcourse we pull up our weaponds to 049 be he turn me to 049-2 and i didnt know that 049 can turn people back so i ask to the MTF that kill me because that was fail rp after waiting NLR i go and cook something to eat and i notice that i got warn for fail rp image.thumb.png.72b746879f7aeaa81c1bc06f9e6f7945.png

Why do you want to join event team? Iwould like to join the ET because i want to make events and share it to the comunity the events that i make and hope every one enjoy the event that i makeand enjoy the event that the others member of the event team make theirs event and promote more RP event 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:I’m a highly trusted person already in RP and i recent ly join the staff team , and there are people who knows me and they enjoy playing with me and i enjoy playing with tem all the time. And i made my spot on E11 as a Wo ,gensec as a SM ,medic as a EXM and maintenance MP and every one on those branches knows me well and i dont commit fail RP and thrust me on rolplay. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):A unknown GOI have breach the foundation and they are thinking to steal all the SCP from the foundation even the posible kidnap the [O5 COUNCIL AND ETHICS COMMITTEE] and destroy all the entire site-50 and ofcourse the destruction of the nearest CI base and once that happen the unknown GOI they exfile and they desapear who knows if the unknow GOI will assault the site-50 again

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-Support

This a pretty poor and short application. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥