The New Beginning of The Nyxus Corporation

Nyxus_PR2

The Nyxus Corporation started back in 2018, proceeded to die from many insecurities within the gang, but now with those problems fixed we're coming back. This gang features an abrupt shortage of members for now, but we hope to grow and expand with the other gangs in Gaminglight. The whole idea of this gang is to basically just be a gang where people can hire us for jobs such as kidnapping, raids, mugs, or even mercenary protection. We will be getting a brand new application page, for now if you want to join just DM me under discord as "[MG] Nyxus R2#1337" or message me in the forums.

If you wish to make an alliance, DM me or someone else within the Nyxus corp.

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

Rome was not built overnight. I think if you stay dedicated you can return the gang to its prior glory and rek some PD nerds... wait what. 

All jokes aside, good luck! I am excited to see what you are able to do on the server. 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

20 hours ago, Dumpster Fire said:

Rome was not built overnight. I think if you stay dedicated you can return the gang to its prior glory and rek some PD nerds... wait what. 

All jokes aside, good luck! I am excited to see what you are able to do on the server. 

ngl i've already been hired twice by PD when no fbi was on to buy some guns from a guy and turn them in as evidence

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png