Should I become Senior Moderator   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? LilGoat

What is your steam name?: LilGoat

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:159201312 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I use to be Admin back in 2019, Head of Staff on a DarkRP server and currently a moderator on Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2018

What date did you make your forums account?  February 28, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? (Moderator) (Gold)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) No I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): King, Mini Epic, Phil

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  When it comes to staffing experience I have a lot of it. Being a former Admin for gaminglight as well as a Head of Staff on ChadRP DarkRP I know the ins and out of being a staff member. I am well respectful to players and other staff members. I try my hardest to make sure I am giving it my all while staffing on the server while I treat every sit with the full attention it deserves. I enjoy helping people learn the rules while at the same time enforcing them, I try to make sure people who do break the rules get called to a sit to let them know what they did and help them understand that they can't do it. When it comes to time on the server I am either on EMS or Taking sits. I am online almost every day at least trying to get a few sits each day during the weeks. While I am RPing I am helpful to other players because I don't have to be on the staff job to let players know what the rules are. Within the server as well I feel like I am well-liked by many players and don't have many if not any issues or grudges with players. On top of all of that, I am active on the forums giving feedback to the community to help improve anything they need opinions on (as well as discord and TeamSpeak so I am easy to be reached). Lastly, I know the rules of the server and I ask questions if I am unsure of anything, Last reason to finish up, Whenever a staff member like a T-Mod or Moderator (The same goes for Players trying to RP) need help I always put my foot out there and let them know that they can always contact me whenever on discord if they have any questions. Even if I am not on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would firstly teleport him/her to a safe location where we can't be bothered. I would then freeze thus person to prevent them from running away from the sit as well as trying to pull out a gun and start shooting. I will talk in a steady voice to try and get them to calm down to see if they are willing to speak. If not, I will gag such person from talking in-game and have them communicate via the chat box. Once I explained why they are here and checked logs,  I will call over another staff member (preferably a higherup) to get their opinion on a punishment that seems fit to the player. A 1 week ban would be given to the player according to the Staff Handbook.

Screenshot (7).png

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+support

Friendly

active

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

3 hours ago, King said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature
- Good Friend
- Helps Out When He Can

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+support 
Knows the rules

Has lots of experience with people going threw staff

active

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 3/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, King said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature
- Good Friend
- Helps Out When He Can

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

+Support

-Active

-Professional

-Friendly

-wears deodorant

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC