Nydekore’s Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Nydekore

In-Game Name: Nydekore

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114460542

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Admin

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 10 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 07BC5E03D-741B-4D88-98A8-0D8496878071.thumb.jpeg.e2a16b3a1e3c579a005cd1572a378374.jpeg

Why do you want to join event team?: I would like to rejoin ET as I never really gave it a full shot, I gave it like 2 weeks before resigning last time because I didn’t really know what I was doing. I’m now more experienced and I’d like to help out with events going on and starting some of my own, particularly those that would help kickstart some RP within site and on surface. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I’m a highly trusted individual already both in RP and in staff, being both HCMD and a Senior Admin (as well as forum diplomat and support team). At Senior admin I have the ability (not the permission but the capability) to use any powers ET could. 

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event idea I have involves the Multi-Universal Transit Array from Site-87. It’d be an event I could run multiple times, utilizing the event room to act as the different universes that players could be transported to. While I don’t have specific universes planned, there are technically infinite choices so coming up with one on the fly should not be difficult.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Big ol -1

Has ban!! 

+Support 

I don't believe i have to go into detail about nydekore it's pretty self explanatory.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

- Extremely dedicated member to the community.

- Very creative with loads of ideas.

- Friendly and very easy to talk to.

Overall Nyde would be a great addition to ET. 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

dawg how arent you et yet 💀 

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support the most Pog gamer around also great guy & staff 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥