Apple Apple

Should I become an ST Officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an ST Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?
Shore SQLD MSGT Apple TK9999 / Shore SQLD MSGT Dinkley TK9999

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)
STEAM_0:1:215891002

3. How long have you been on the server?
I have been a member of Gaminglight ImperialRP for over a year and my total playtime is 2,275 hours / 13.5 weeks
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/659321418

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?
I have 0 warns on all gaminglight servers

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?
The reason I want to be an officer is that I currently have a large amount of free time with having no other RP ranks on the server, This will provide me with another place for me to give my support in. As an NCO I can't have much of a impact other than doing tryouts/SIM's. If I do get the rank of Officer I will be able to do a lot more things mainly involving the Shore trooper sub branch and It will provide a leading position which I am very used to and very capable of upstanding.

6. What time zone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?
I will help command by doing daily flag ups in the discord(if able), hosting SIM's and Trainings Daily, Training and assisting anyone that needs help, With my already vast knowledge with command I will be a huge help to answer any kind of questions that come my way, I will be on the server daily unless stated somewhere else, I will actively be promoting those who deserve promotions and hosting Private Debriefs if no one else is on and capable of doing such.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?
I differ from other applicants with my vast command experience of. Eighth Brother. IQ 2LT(9/17/21)->Eighth Brother(11/17/21). I have 2 Months of just IQ Officer+ experience from a little while ago and my time as Shock LTCOL->Shock Senior Commander Is 11/17/21-(2/19/22). Ignoring my command experience I have strong leading capabilities in all aspects involving ground command, leading troops, hosting debriefs, leading patrols, SIM's, and trainings. And enforcing the rules of the ST battalion. For further addition I am currently a Lead Admin on the server and with the command positions I held in the past I believe I should be trusted with the rank of Officer.

Edited by Apple Apple
Updated Info

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 3/14/2022 at 11:36 PM, RobertoManjini said:

+support

+active

+knows what it asked of him

+is trusted as high in staff

+was pervious shock senior commander

-was past Zeus Gaming HoS

-Got his railing canceled ;(

Also, really good shore!

• Thanks 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

100% + support. 
                                                                                  + most active SQLD              
                              + old SNR CMDER for Shock 
                              + current lead admin             
                              + good leader                          

Edited by checkedsauce7
  • Thanks 1

goto go fast

• bop locked this topic
  • bop unlocked this topic