• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Spoon

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:516348201

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5-6 Weeks

What timezone are you in?:  Eastern

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): The reason I believe I should be a Captain is that I believe I have been an ideal model command member. I demonstrate the many qualities I believe a leader should have which to me are the following, being active(on/off the job), being able to communicate with your peers with no power struggles coming around, being a role model. I believe that I exhibit all these qualities while still being true to my character. I am someone who everyone and anyone can come to reach out to for help with no fear of backlash. I patrol often with the lower enlisted, ensuring they get the proper training. I ensure that the enlisted have fun on the job so that when they do get on to patrol they have a good time while maintaining a level of professionalism. I do my fair share of training cadets and ensuring that others enact the same responsibility. I am also for the most part someone that Command can rely on to get tasks done that need to be done. I would consider myself to be a reliant Command member available at most hours of the day and I can be there for anyone that needs me to be there for them.Now the only complaint that I would have against myself is that I may not make every meeting but that's because of outside commitments sadly. But meetings only take up what I would consider 2% of Command's entire job. Therefore, if you'd be glad to have me as your Captain, I'd be glad enough to serve.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+ Support

Spoon is a phenomenal LT to serve under as an officer in PD. He is a friendly and reliable leader who makes himself available whenever he is online to those below him. I have witnessed Spoon working with lower ranks while online, and he never acts like he is better than anyone simply because of his rank. I also want to add that his promotion reasoning alone speaks IMMENSE volume about his character, and I would love to serve under the LT as a CPT. 

Good luck LT! 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

+ support 

Mans Active

Great work

the word for going after the his work and stuff

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 3/15/2022 at 11:39 AM, Trumpo said:

+Support

active 

friendly

helpful

good LT

would be a great CPT

goodluck!

He does hold a dept. head position as well as Low Command in PPD and FBI I think the man will do good at Captain. Goodluck!!!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali