Icer's Staff Application - Denied

Icer

Do you think Icer should get staff?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Icer should get staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Icer

What is your steam name?: Boon: Icer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:567205559 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on Gaminglight PRP, and United Alliance PRP twice for both servers. I was a moderator for all times in total.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly around February 27, 2021.

What date did you make your forums account? February 27, 2021.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I currently have 16, 

Have you donated? Technically no, but Jimmy James has done a giveaway for platinum, and I won that about 7 months ago. And now, about a week or so ago, he was giving out $20 in credits. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: (The link didnt work so I could't send it through.) Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am extremely well experienced with staffing on this server and another. I believe I am qualified for the role because I am well known in the server and I believe I can inspire people to join the community. I am responsible and a good listener to people and I will take my role seriously. I am encouraging to most and friendly, warm-hearted, Hard-working, Thoughtful, and considerate of others. I can  handle sits easily as before, and if it gets heated, I will either get another staff involved (Higher up) and let them either handle it, or just help me with the situation. I am well known so I believe I can make a good staff-member once again in the server. I have also been becoming more active from the last time I played as staff as Jimmy James knows why.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they were MRDMing I would first bring them up to a sit, then if they instantly start cussing/cursing at me, I'd get somebody to mute them as I cannot mute as trial moderator, or atleast you couldnt before. And I would explain what was going on and why they were they, what their punishment is going to be after the sit etc. 

( I couldn't bring the screenshot up to the proper question, so I had to bring it down here. Apologies)

hl2_EYasIOCmYS.png

Edited by Icer
Revising.

15 hours ago, LilGoat said:

+Support

-Decent Written Application 

-Staffing Experience

-Well liked guy on the server

-Good last question answer

GOOD LUCK

-No Poll / Screenshot of warns

-Also watch out for 20 warns.

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

16 hours ago, LilGoat said:

+Support

-Decent Written Application 

-Staffing Experience

-Well liked guy on the server

-Good last question answer

GOOD LUCK

-No Poll / Screenshot of warns

Make sure to add a poll!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 3/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Had 3 accepted staff reports within a month last time he was staff

High warn total

B1211F99-48E2-4424-A257-4C4D7B8A0D53.jpeg

Looking at newer evidence and warn count changing +Support to -Support

-Support

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+ / - Support

- High warns (Not received a warn since last year, Looks like they are trying to turn themselves in a better direction)

- Decent Application

- Previous Experience

- Although having a few prior staff reports accepted about them I feel like they deserve a second chance (Coming from experience)

Good Luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Billy S said:

+ / - Support

- High warns (Not received a warn since last year, Looks like they are trying to turn themselves in a better direction)

- Decent Application

- Previous Experience

- Although having a few prior staff reports accepted about them I feel like they deserve a second chance (Coming from experience)

Good Luck!

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 3/17/2022 at 6:28 AM, Billy S said:

+ / - Support

- Decent Application

- Previous Experience

Good Luck!

-support 

You are just recently coming back to the server

about less then high of warns

Not great activity rn

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 3/14/2022 at 1:21 PM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Had 3 accepted staff reports within a month last time he was staff

High warn total

B1211F99-48E2-4424-A257-4C4D7B8A0D53.jpeg

-Support

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

On 3/17/2022 at 8:28 AM, Billy S said:

+ / - Support

- Decent Application

- Previous Experience

Good Luck!

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 3/18/2022 at 11:45 PM, OFC Mar said:

-support 

You are just recently coming back to the server

about less then high of warns

Not great activity rn

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

• Head Admin

-support
now the reason I'm - supporting is you haven't really played the server lately and the best thing to do before applying for staff is to get some time on the server and get to know people, yes you have had 3 reports accepted but i can be pretty sure you have learnt from these, honestly just get some solid playtime under your belt and re apply and I would +support

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 3/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, Tactical said:

-support
now the reason I'm - supporting is you haven't really played the server lately and the best thing to do before applying for staff is to get some time on the server and get to know people, yes you have had 3 reports accepted but i can be pretty sure you have learnt from these, honestly just get some solid playtime under your belt and re apply and I would +support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC