Raptor/LCX002's application for Tenn Graneet (Chief Gunnery Officer)

Zarzar06

Should I be Tenn Graneet?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Tenn Graneet?

• Yes...
    • No...

What is your in-game name?: Raptor (LCX002)

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440442013

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Tenn Graneet (Chief Gunnery Officer)

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Astro (Agent Kallus)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will watch over the gunnery officers of naval and also the (current) regimental engineer sub-battalions, I will assist and work with the engineer leads and other supervisors of the regimental engineers in order to host creative and fun sims that will not just draw in people into the regimental engineers but also encourage the them to be more active within the engineers. I will host multiple tryouts a day and do more then needed to try and increase our numbers I will also continue to assist my fellow gunnery officers and engineers by assisting them with things such as tryout certification and ideas for some sims and overall help them to the best of my ability with anything they request. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe that I should be trusted with this rank because of my knowledge and with my experience with how things work in the engineers, I am currently a Captain in Inferno Squad and have had experience back to when Havoc and 31st were around and my current experience with understanding what engineers and gunnery officers can and cannot do, I always try my best to assist others with whatever favors they need not just for Gunnery officer but also my other battalions, I am strict when a situation calls for it, I am active in-game and also check the forums to try and keep up to date with things like specialty apps.

Why do you want this rank?: The thing that drew me to gunnery was mostly that there was not too many members on it at the time I became a trial gunnery (Only being 1 person in the whole gunnery roster) so that I can try to help it out, now as a senior gunnery I love assisting the engineers and gunneries by adding new members and I feel that one of the best ways to help out not just engineers but also Gunnery would to become the Chief Gunnery Officer also known as Tenn Graneet.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in the branch is to oversee and assist the Trial Gunneries and Gunneries and also the Engineers while assisting the Senior Engineers and engineer leads, my other purpose is to host multiple tryouts for engineers in order to recruit and train new engineers not only that but to overall make the battalion balanced by having a good amount of people and the right kind of people for the engineers, and lastly to make sure that there is no issues in the engineers with certain things that can harm the engineers as a whole as well as gunnery officers, that is my purpose.

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

+ Support
- Great App
- Active

- Great Naval Supervisor

- All round great person!
Good Luck Raptor!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ support

+ is a good senior GO

+ active

+ professional and experienced

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support

-Active

-good GO

-has seniority 

-naval supervisor (can be trusted)

-professional 

As im about to resign i wanted to give my full support on this, good luck to your future endeavors raptor.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

You are one of the good Gunnery Officers I've seen and I have personally attempted to help advance you in Naval.
I feel as if your activity and dedication to the specialty speaks for itself and I don't have to list more than that, everything else falls in with that.

That being said, I'm interested in seeing what you can accomplish as Tenn Graneet. I think you can help make the GO team interesting and make an interesting roleplay experience.
+Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, Zendo said:

+ Support
- Great App
- Active

- Great Naval Supervisor

- All round great person!
Good Luck Raptor!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member