1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Jack Simmons

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:426989642

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 26 days (3.7 weeks)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: (2)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I believe I should be promoted because I am usually on almost every day of the week. I also have some good teamwork skills when it comes to either a robbery a traffic stop or a shootout. Also because I have good leadership skills as well as a vast knowledge of the MOTD and the Police handbook. I also believe that I deserve the promotion because I am reserved when it comes to tense situations. I also am very professional when it is needed. I also have a large amount of experience behind my belt as an officer of the PD. I am also a good problem solver when a problem arises. I am also good at communicating things when I need to. I am also very good at teaching people and or giving advice to people when they need it the most.  These are the reasons that I deserve a promotion.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+ Support

Very friendly and knowledgeable member of PD who has demonstrated his commitment to excellence through the work he does with lower ranks. Every encounter I have had with him has been positive, and I believe as an LT he will lead by example from the front. 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle