warning appeal GameHunter

wXc GameHunter

Your In-game Name: GameHunter

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game: Georgie

What warning did you receive: FailRP

When did you receive this warning: 3/13/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was 106 tping through walls to get by faster(Which I now understand is against the rules) and Georgie pulled and froze me. He explained to me that I was tping through mid air, and I told him I was tping through walls and had video evidence. He then let me off with a verbal warning for tping through air and I continued to tp through walls to get by faster as he did not tell me it was against the rules. I then went into the interogation room to safely read the motd to check, but he froze my again while I was. He then said he had given me multiple verbal warnings now fot tping through air( which I was not) and I explained to him again that I wasn't and I had video proof. He then said he had proof of me going through walls and I misheard him and thought he said air again, so I assumed he was still talking about going through air and was confused. I then asked if going through walls to get by faster was against the rules and he said yes, but because he had warned me for going through air, not walls, he proceeded to warn me for FailRP. He also never told me not to go through walls until he decided to warn me and the motd says "You can only teleport through doors and walls, not open space. SCP 106 is not allowed to exit the playable map at anytime, and is prohibited from entering staff only areas." Which made me assume going through walls was allowed, but I misunderstood it.

Why do you think this warn was false: Like I said in what happened, the motd says that "You can only teleport through doors and walls, not open space. SCP 106 is not allowed to exit the playable map at anytime, and is prohibited from entering staff only areas." Which I mistakenly assumed that I could use to tp through walls to get by faster. I now understand that this is against the rules and apologize for breaking it. I understand if you do not want to appeal this warn as I mistakenly abused 106's powers, but I am terribly sorry for it and promise not to do it again.

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/e8t59oZzr4JbH/d1337LbIOP1Z?invite=cr-MSxNb1IsNTY1MzM1NDUs I apologize for the music I do not not how to mute it

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+ Support

"You can only teleport through doors and walls, not open space. SCP 106 is not allowed to exit the playable map at anytime, and is prohibited from entering staff only areas."

Although it is understandable that he warned you since it almost looks like you were tp'ing through air.
Also, I've done this thousands of times and not a single person has told me it is against the rules..

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

It appears that I misspoke when I advised you that you were unable to TP through walls, turns out that this is the case and I apologize for that. However I did catch you tping through mid air, and you gave an excuse that you would TP through a wall that was right next to a door, making this a gray area in the rules from my viewpoint. I still believe this warn is valid, due to the fact that I did give you verbal warnings not to TP through mid air, though you continued to do it. As I saw you TP through mid air to avoid contact with the tesla gates. Evidence you provided is different than what I had warned you for, which I can provide here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/eb3xuM3Wba_CI/d1337w9CojiC?invite=cr-MSxKbU4sMTU5OTUwOTIs

Edited by Georgie_
reposted shortened clip of incident

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

6 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

It appears that I misspoke when I advised you that you were unable to TP through walls, turns out that this is the case and I apologize for that. However I did catch you tping through mid air, and you gave an excuse that you would TP through a wall that was right next to a door, making this a gray area in the rules from my viewpoint. I still believe this warn is valid, due to the fact that I did give you verbal warnings not to TP through mid air, though you continued to do it. As I saw you TP through mid air to avoid contact with the tesla gates. Evidence you provided is different than what I had warned you for, which I can provide here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/e8gFkgxxEwial/d1337T7uidLM?invite=cr-MSxNTWIsMTU5OTUwOTIs.

yea knowing and seeing this -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

6 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

It appears that I misspoke when I advised you that you were unable to TP through walls, turns out that this is the case and I apologize for that. However I did catch you tping through mid air, and you gave an excuse that you would TP through a wall that was right next to a door, making this a gray area in the rules from my viewpoint. I still believe this warn is valid, due to the fact that I did give you verbal warnings not to TP through mid air, though you continued to do it. As I saw you TP through mid air to avoid contact with the tesla gates. Evidence you provided is different than what I had warned you for, which I can provide here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/e8gFkgxxEwial/d1337T7uidLM?invite=cr-MSxNTWIsMTU5OTUwOTIs.

That is my bad and I apologize for that, as I had done that several times that you didn't see, I assumed that the tesla counted as a wall( IDK how I got this conclusion) and used them to use my tp. Looking back on it I should have thought about it more carefully the first time you pulled me and I apologize for any wasted time. I understand if you want to keep this warn as I now understand what rules I was breaking and understand now what I did wrong.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+Support

It's 1 time he was able to prove tping through open air, even then it's a tesla those things are so fucking glitchy sometimes it's understandable.

Yall gotta stop being nazis about the rules and fucking finding legit any reason to warn someone. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

On 3/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, Georgie_ said:

and you gave an excuse that you would TP through a wall that was right next to a door, making this a gray area in the rules

This is not a gray area, it's a loophole. Should be obvious that you cant teleport through the doorframe when the door is open

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Screenshot_13.png

1 hour ago, Kevlar_ said:

-Support

This is not a gray area, it's a loophole. Should be obvious that you cant teleport through the doorframe when the door is open

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||