Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Pun (SM Pun 1A62)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106333425

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: (22)

Permission: Chief Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Why should I be promoted to LT? To start I'm a very professional person when it comes to any department job. I also have an amazing personality and an abundance of knowledge and experience within the server as a Supervisor and as well as other departments. I'm very good at dealing with hectic and simple situations that require patience and good problem-solving. Furthermore, I'm also very good when working with others and benefit more and have a better time when working with a team. I as well have a watchful eye when it comes to being and patrol and when watching over others on they perform. With the knowledge/experience I have, I regularly love to give out and also take in the advice and simple tips & tricks to improve myself and maybe improve others also. I could go on and on about why I should be promoted, but I'm sure most of you who are reading this have seen how I've acted and patrolled for a while as a person not only in PD but in other departments. I strongly hope whoever reads this thinks that I'm capable of being an LT because I think I can.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

Edited by Pundog S.C.A

Massive +support

-cool guy

-active

-friendly

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

44 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Massive +support

-cool guy

-active

-friendly

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 3/12/2022 at 11:32 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

+support

- cool guy

- mature

- his warns are in the past and he has turned himself around 

- not on pd very much (mains SWAT)

overall +support though

What catfishing said big +support but not very active on pd

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

Personal Friend of mine but is genuinely a real cool dude, Very professional when it comes down to it he always seems to keep his cool and is damn sure active.

+Support

Edited by ZoBodo

+ Support

Always very professional while on duty and I have never had an issue with him. The only thing I could say is that I hope you will be more active as PD if you are accepted as an LT as I see you playing tac more than as an officer. That is just something I personally would like to see but I do not think it makes him less qualified for the position.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle