Change map to Lakeside - Denied

stevee

What you want to see? -  I want to see the map changed to lakeside 

Why should we add it? -  In my opinion Lakeside and Rockford are the best maps that have been in rotation. Lakeside was bigger and had more roads and gov bases were more spread out. I have seen people saying we should change it to true north or something else but, One of the best things about the gaminglight sever is their custom maps. It is what sets it apart from other police rp servers.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

1. People already know the map s

2. It ran well when it was the map

3 more roads for police chases.

4. More spread out gov bases and gen stores 

6. best looking map

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content -  N/A

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

- Support

Great Lakeside is essentially one big loop and doesn't have as much drivable roadways as Rockford does. Great lakeside was a good map but got boring for a lot of people real quick. As much as I liked it, there are definitely better maps out there and in our current rotation than GLS.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

On 3/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, NicciThicc said:

- Support

Great Lakeside is essentially one big loop and doesn't have as much drivable roadways as Rockford does. Great lakeside was a good map but got boring for a lot of people real quick. As much as I liked it, there are definitely better maps out there and in our current rotation than GLS.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 3/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, NicciThicc said:

- Support

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |