ban appeal thingy- Denied

balls

Steam Name: balls

Ingame Name: I forgot my in-game name.

SteamID: 76561199238277765

Ban Length: 3 Days

Admin that Banned you: SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable Phi S21

Reason for Ban: FailRP | RDM | ARDM (I don't remember ARDMing..) | LTAP

Dispute: First of all, I understand why I was banned. However I do not think I should have been banned for this long. First of all, I do not know what failrp I did, all I did was RDM one person and shot a car. For the LTAP part, I stayed on for a good 5 - 10 minutes after I rdmed then got off. I was never brought to a staff sit therefore it should not be LTAP. I apologize to the person I rdmed and since it was really late I kinda had no filter. But I never got brought to a sit so how would that be LTAP? 

So i walked out of spawn and saw you pull out a gun and gun down ems as they were driving you then shot at the person ems was transporting and then left while i picked you up during the shoot out, I'll break it down.

FailRP|RDM - You shot and killed EMS which is a neutral class

ARDM - You shot at someone EMS was transporting

LTAP - i picked you up during the time you were shooting at the other person and left the server, you didn't "wait 5-10mins" after RDMing someone

That bald Aussie Guy

22 hours ago, Phil said:

So i walked out of spawn and saw you pull out a gun and gun down ems as they were driving you then shot at the person ems was transporting and then left while i picked you up during the shoot out, I'll break it down.

FailRP|RDM - You shot and killed EMS which is a neutral class

ARDM - You shot at someone EMS was transporting

LTAP - i picked you up during the time you were shooting at the other person and left the server, you didn't "wait 5-10mins" after RDMing someone

tbh i dont remember cause its been a while but like cmon man 3 days i just wanna play w/ my friends

So you've admitted to breaking the rules. You both have different stories so unless you have any real proof to back up what you are saying then I am going to deny this post. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

36 minutes ago, Zerg said:

So you've admitted to breaking the rules. You both have different stories so unless you have any real proof to back up what you are saying then I am going to deny this post. 

bro i didn't admit to nothin fuck u whatever ill wait the 24h i have left

• Dislike 1