Warning Appeal Biggie Cheese

Biggie Cheese1

Biggie Cheese Warn Appeal

Your In-game Name: Biggie Cheese

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616260174

The admin's name in-game: Agent Grizzley

What warning did you receive: ARDM

When did you receive this warning: 12/3/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was running around EZ waiting for meeting, saw the dog, shot the dog once with a pistol and ran when it started chasing me, then it kept using its swep on me and got me to 7 hp and i shot it again, after i got healed by a D5 i went AFK waiting for Utility Meeting, i come back 20 mins later and got warned while AFK, i only know i got warned because Will told me once i got back.

Why do you think this warn was false: I dont think this warn is valid due to the dog having basically god mode and also i only shot it once with a pistol and once in self defence

Evidence the warning is false: I was AFK I wouldn't have been able to record/screenshot if I wanted to, seems like an unfair warn considering literally everyone shoots the "god mode" SCP's

Mass +support

Litterly no reason for this warn, after looking in looks 1424 was the one that fail rped as she attacked biggie and a d5 officer

my side of the story:

I took the sit, i looked at combat logs and saw  the damage. She then accused biggie of faking being afk. I then explained that I was going to figure it out and she then claimed I was being biased because I said hes not faking afk? She requested another staff member, I requested in staff chat. Billybob responded{agent grizly) did not give biggie a chance to speak as he was afk and warned him within 2 minutes of being in the sit. He also wouldn't let me speak. This warning is false as its completely un needed and doesn't make much sense at all. I think that the 1424 should be warned for ARDM and failrp. Terrible decision making on this sit.

oofwill2.png

+ Support
This is by far the most unreasonable way to be warned.
The SCP at question is virtually invincible and the only thing that could Possibly kill it
would be a micro or !slay command.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

4 hours ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

I was running around EZ waiting for meeting, saw the dog, shot the dog once with a pistol and ran

+Support on rewording of warn to "FailRP"

It was poor decision making on my part I will agree,.  I'll admit my fault with this, but was going with all the information I was presented at the time, where Biggie had shot first, alongside with him being a noncombatant attacking an SCP would fall under FailRP instead of ARDM. In the quoted message he even confirms that he shot first. I don't believe it matters if the SCP is "godded"  When a noncombatant attacks an allied SCP that would still be failRP.  But if anyone has some information to shed on this I'd greatly accept it.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

3 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

It was poor decision making on my part I will agree,.  I'll admit my fault with this, but was going with all the information I was presented at the time, where Biggie had shot first, alongside with him being a noncombatant attacking an SCP would fall under FailRP instead of ARDM. In the quoted message he even confirms that he shot first. I don't believe it matters if the SCP is "godded"  When a noncombatant attacks an allied SCP that would still be failRP.  But if anyone has some information to shed on this I'd greatly accept it.

Disagree, this warn should be completely removed. Dog attacked him and failrped, I believe Tiny should be the one warned. Biggie should never and should not have this on  his record period.

oofwill2.png

3 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

9 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

As much as I disagree with this warn it was a valid one.

As stated in the MOTD under the all players section,

11. Players are not allowed to intentionally shoot SCPs with the exception of SCP 035-1, SCP 049-2, SCP 076-2, SCP 194, SCP 682, SCP 939, SCP 966, SCP 1048, SCP 1048-A, SCP 2191, SCP 1245-2, SCP 1265-A, and SCP 5208.

However I do support the player on 1424 also being warned.

• Like 1

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

3 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support on removing the warn

As far as I know, it is only against the rules if 1424 asked Biggie to stop, which wasn't the case.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

11 hours ago, oofWill said:

Disagree, this warn should be completely removed. Dog attacked him and failrped, I believe Tiny should be the one warned. Biggie should never and should not have this on  his record period.

Shooting Safe SCP's is FailRP. You should get them facts right. 

-Support

though it should be changed to failrp. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, islandtoad said:

-Support

As much as I disagree with this warn it was a valid one.

As stated in the MOTD under the all players section,

11. Players are not allowed to intentionally shoot SCPs with the exception of SCP 035-1, SCP 049-2, SCP 076-2, SCP 194, SCP 682, SCP 939, SCP 966, SCP 1048, SCP 1048-A, SCP 2191, SCP 1245-2, SCP 1265-A, and SCP 5208.

However I do support the player on 1424 also being warned.

Agreed on both parts.

7 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support on removing the warn

As far as I know, it is only against the rules if 1424 asked Biggie to stop, which wasn't the case.

Yeah, there's definitely no rule stating you can shoot them unless asked to stop. It's what a lot of staff/players go by, but it's not an actual rule, thus the warn is actually valid. I personally wouldn't warn for it, but it is valid.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

It is still failRP, however there is evidence of 1424 doing failRP as well so you can make a report using the evidence provided as 1424 most certainly should be warned for his part as well.

Edit: I do +support to change of the warn from ARDM to FailRP

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 3/13/2022 at 4:39 AM, JDWhatever said:

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 3/12/2022 at 5:15 PM, oofWill said:

Mass +support

Litterly no reason for this warn, after looking in looks 1424 was the one that fail rped as she attacked biggie and a d5 officer

my side of the story:

I took the sit, i looked at combat logs and saw  the damage. She then accused biggie of faking being afk. I then explained that I was going to figure it out and she then claimed I was being biased because I said hes not faking afk? She requested another staff member, I requested in staff chat. Billybob responded{agent grizly) did not give biggie a chance to speak as he was afk and warned him within 2 minutes of being in the sit. He also wouldn't let me speak. This warning is false as its completely un needed and doesn't make much sense at all. I think that the 1424 should be warned for ARDM and failrp. Terrible decision making on this sit.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

Both people were in the wrong in this report. The warned player should have been warned for FailRP as he shot SCP-1424 which is not to be shot. 

But, the player SCP-1424 was in the wrong for attacking him as an immortal SCP without valid reasoning. 

The player should have made a sit for FailRP/ARDM/RDM for the dog attacking him. 

This report is being accepted but the warned player will have their warn updated to FailRP. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||