Joseph's FTO Introduction | Welcome to EMS!

Trainee Introduction Guide:  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Did this guide assist you?

Hello, 

Welcome to the Emergency Medical Services' Department. My name is Joseph Galland, and I am one the Assistant Head Field Training Officers within this department. I have been on Gaminglight's PoliceRP server for about 3 years now, and I have been in quite a couple different departments, none comparing to the experience I have been immersed with underneath this department. I would personally like to congratulate you on your hard work and dedication that lead to your acceptance into our department! Our department is one in which we hope to develop further into being a leading department, and with your dedication and hard work we can make that happen! We expect a lot from you, and can't wait to see you succeed! With this being said, you will now be supervised and will be directed in the right path from me, and your fellow personnel within the department. Immersion and Realism is one of this departments features that allow us to create a experience unique to each and every player who decides to take the step in our department. Allow me to further explain our department to you in words that are easier to understand.

We are a department full of highly fast paced and skillful professionals who are qualified in a variety amount of medical awareness and medical skillsets. As a department member, you are tasked with patrolling Rockford and ensuring the safety of all citizens both physically and medically! Our experienced technicians are tasked with successfully responding to situations in rapid responses to ensure the safety and the lives of the individuals on scene. Our medical technicians are trained thoroughly before we let them go out on the road, and the best part is... It's easy to qualify!  

Below I have attached some links that will help further provide a better experience to you as a user:

Emergency Medical Services Website:

https://sites.google.com/view/gaminglight-ems/home

This website has all the below links on it, and will help you further your experience in our department.

Emergency Medical Services Roster:

https://drive.google.com/open?authuser=0&id=18I7GMPkbpRRYgukk6_69_AWz0QaGNr2OOcbBJ_O7E7A

This roster will assist you in information on ranking order, and strikes against fellow personnel.

Emergency Medical Services Standard Operating Manual:

https://drive.google.com/open?authuser=0&id=13u2HuHH_b-eEokkwOfhG4oJnIqF7VM9iS_zNlz8m5rA

This document is the single most important document you will ever need. Hold it. Cherish it. Understand it. Operate on it.

If you are awaiting for a training, please refer to: #requesting-fto under the "--| EMS |--" category within our discord.
Below is my schedule if you would like to schedule an appointment with me:

PERSONAL SCHEDULING AND AVAILIBILITY:

Monday: BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST | Work & School Interference| [Direct Messages are Available.]

Tuesday: BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST | Work & School Interference| [Direct Messages are Available.]

Wednesday: BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST | Work & School Interference| [Direct Messages are Available.]

Thursday: SEMI-BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST | School Interference. | AVAILIABLE AFTER 4:00 PM EST. | [Direct Messages & In-game Support are Available.]

Friday: SEMI-BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST | School Interference. | AVAILIABLE AFTER 4:00 PM EST. | [Direct Messages & In-game Support are Available.]

Saturday: OPEN | 10:00 AM EST to 9:00 PM EST | Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Interference. | AVAILIABLE | [Direct Messages & In-game Support are Available.]

Sunday: SEMI-BUSY | 9:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST | Work Interference | AVAILIABLE AFTER 4:00 PM EST. | REACHABLE DURING MEETING @ 6:30 PM EST.

APPOINTMENTS: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=c3RlZmFub2Z1ZHpyZWFwZXJAZ21haWwuY29t

Above stated, All schedules may vary depending on situations in which I may face during any given day. Please be aware of the following don't of contacting me: I am already stressed with scheduling, school, and my MEPS appointment for military Please refrain from:

- Using foul language in order to upset, frustrate, or irritate me. - Being rude when contacting me - Spam pinging me to retrieve attention. - Repeat questions already answered. - Use common sense. - Don't do anything to make me frustrated.

I am here for you, and I am a resource. Use me, and I will be of great use to you. I understand and daily utilize the things in which we use, don't fret to ask me a question when one arises.

season 2 help GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

162746.jpg

Edited by Joseph Galland

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• HuntR locked this topic