Greg's Resignation

Grеg

Greg's Resignation. 
Regretfully I have lost interest in the server. I'll be back so I'm not gonna right too much here. Goodbye for now.

Coltable/Igneous - You've both been amazing managers. The work you put into the server is just crazy. Thanks for all the updates.

Skela - The most chad guy on SCP-RP. Bye bozo.

Hoovy - An amazing leader of the community, funny and you do so much work and get along with everyone. I don't know if I'll ever get to be able to RPG jump but thanks for trying to show me how. 

Twix - You are perfect for DoL but the candy sucks. Pick Snickers or something.

Consario [RETIRED] - You inspired medical to steal everyones kidneys. 

Sixx - You were JCMD when I first joined and then I resigned and I come back to you being HoS? Good work man for DoRS, you've been doing amazing on the server for so long and I loved working under you. Don’t take 4 years for O5. The site needs you.

Mind - Sticking with the server for this long takes some serious dedication, You've deserved HoS for a long time.

Akrew - I don’t see much of you cause timezones but when I do you always brighten my day. 

Jack Crest - The best Jack. Dude, neither of us were there for you getting DHoS. 

Rurikovic - You are great dude, professional and hardworking, Also an amazing voice.

Coolcaz - Really only interacted with you while I was an NCO and homeschooled because timezone differences, but you were super active on black ops. You’ll do great man.

Julias - One of my true friends, the late night convos were unmatched. Keep at it for me?

Drizzle - Same as above, except I could see you really enjoying D5.

Monk - Great guy, I really hope to see you get bitches one day. 

Stuwuby - Great warden, stick with it dude! You’ll do amazing in HCMD one day.

Cardigan - You kill me on D-Class way to often man.

Iri - You are an amazing member of the community man. Come back soon?

ZJ - So many promotions. So many times I wanted to promote someone they were on cooldown from you. You are also the oldest guy on the server, they might have to instate a senior discount for you.

Nova - I can easily see you becoming command one day, keep it up.

Screenshot 2022-03-12 150602.png

Edited by Grеg
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

first time somebody said I did something. I appreciate it greg, I will definitely miss you. I didn't really talk to you, but from others I heard you were an amazing guy. Hope I see you back in Security soon, like how I returned lmao.

Salute GIF by CBS

Edited by The Real Slim Nova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

-Support You can't leave security needs you!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Star locked this topic