Croc Security Officer app

Croc

What is your in-game name?:Croc

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:161014837

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Rear Admiral Elias

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can help make the branches of DT and Shock more active by hosting sims and tryouts when I get my tryout certification to host the tryouts. I can also bring my experiences within this server and other communities. I can also improve it by using the training skills I have gotten from being a DT NCO and an IF Officer which has helped me learn to lead and become a better person. 

The way me hosting sims will improve the overall status of both units because it will make them active and have fun. I will also improve the relations between DT and Shock security by doing sims that happen to be fun and teaching them tactical skills like cutting the pie and other tactical movements used by the real-life security forces within. I can also bring my experiences as sovereign protector to help the DT and shock out with guarding. I will also give them sims to learn how to stop cross-fire while protecting VIPs. I will also do simulations that include Fire and movement tactics which will be pretty simple phases one through three like what they teach low-level units within the military. 

I will also do surveillance sims for both Shock and DT in which it will show to properly secure an area to the trainees how to conduct operations also referred "MOUT". I will also do sims on advanced formations such as the Herringbone formation and Vanguard formations more commonly called Advanced guard.  I will also teach them the reason why having a FUll-spectrum of dominance which is an actual military theory is good and why you should attempt to have the achievement of control over any way of battle within the space such as by aircraft (SF) as well as bio/cyber-technological which will bring in aspects such as the way that DT has modifications to their body and naval forces. 

I will in this last paragraph be ending this with a simple promise to the navy and the security units that I will be overseeing and overwatching. I promise to the units that I will be active every day whenever I can and attempt to no, make them the best that they can be and even better than that. I believe that if I get this position and I can successfully teach them the skills and tactics some of which I haven't mentioned yet everyone will want to attempt to join the units that happen to be under the security officers' oversight.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted within this position due to my experiences and skills sets. I also have been loyal to the server and the naval aspect of it as nearly everything I have been I have reached NCO level or higher of responsibilities. I also have experience within security which is another reason I believe I can be trusted as I was a DT NCO

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to help train and teach the new generation of security members within shock and DT make them wish to get on more and more often I also want to give them useful information that they can use within other imperial units to make the server as a whole a better place and a better community within the security community which contains both Shock and DT along with the security officials from the naval battalion. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, Sir. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make the branches that I am set to oversee the best that they can be and help teach the new generation of security forces such as DT and Shock to better and handle any reports that might come my way and push them up the COC as they come to me. I also will be responsible for hosting tryouts, sims, and other events to keep the battalions active and awake to make sure that they don't die and instead thrive. I also will have the responsibility to pledge myself to both of the battalions I work with and to the navy as a whole to not fail at this billet.

+ Support

- Almost all questions were answered very well

- Previous experience in 1 of 2 assigned battalions

- Active

- Dedicated

- Understands what Security Officers purpose is

- Paragraph Questions 2 & 3 are a bit short.

~ Security Director Darby.

1 hour ago, Darby said:

+ Support

- Active

- Dedicated

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/12/2022 at 3:44 PM, Darby said:

+ Support

- Active

- Dedicated

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Zug locked this topic