What is your rank

Elite Pilot

How long have you been a NCO

Going on almost 2 weeks

What rank are you applying for

Officer

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why:

None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)

I feel that you can trust me with this rank due to my performance as a NCO, as I am there to Guide and give any tips and tricks to any new SF Pilots and Assist NCO's and CO's with Sims, trainings and Certifications.  I mainly wish to assist Command in any form I can, whether that be Keeping Enlisted and NCOs morale high with helpful and Entertaining Sims or  Keeping Everyone focused on the mission at Hand and hopefully inspiring more people to join the Starfighter Corp.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)

If Given the rank I would Assist in any Capacity I can, whether that be training new pilots to get their flight certifications on transports, showing the new pilots the best method of attack and evasion while in a tie-fighter or a tie interceptor, while showing them the strengths and weakness of both ships to avoid sticky situations and how to best hunt and destroy an enemy ships such as a A-wings or X-wings.

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words)

To lead the SF into any battlefield whether that be in the air, ground or as CAS, while keeping them in prime fighting condition at all times. Being an officer also requires to to listen to you men and take any of their suggestions or problems and concerns seriously do that they feel the officer corps does care for them and their morale.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)

I would assess the situation first to see if its just harmless fun or if it hazard for both the regulations and safety of the ISB. If they are seen to be in violation of those guidelines of the SOB and ISB rules, I would ask the officer and the men following him to Cease and if mainly harmless to move it to Bunks and if the situation devolves in to a potential where ships could be abused or weapons used I would ask him and his men to cease what they are doing immediately or shock could get involved and they could face a report of abuse of power.  

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I completely understand and if told that I will be returned to my NCO position for any reason, I will accept it and will not argue with the final decision 

Edited by Chief Big Stick

~~ +Support ~~

+ Active

+ Very Nice

+ Helpul

I believe that Sun is competent enough to become a Officer.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

58 minutes ago, MR PC said:

++Support
-Great guy
-fits perfectly into the officer position
-active person i see him a lot
-seen him grow through the ranks
best of luck to you sundowner

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

47 minutes ago, Brand said:

~~ +Support ~~

+ Active

+ Very Nice

+ Helpul

I believe that Sun is competent enough to become a Officer.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member