OFC Mar

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Mar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Palatium / Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: 19 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the event team to allow people that don't have anything to do nearing the middle of the night have something to do before I go to bed. I have seen lots of people that have been on and just killing friends for fun so why not try and do a event that works for the players. I am mostly on during the times that events should be hosted to promoted activity on the server. I have been in the event team before all was good just my work fell upon me and I could not make time for staff or Event team. I still have work and also am looking for a second job to get more money. But will always have time to get on the server doing something and getting my work done. I play with a lot of people that are currently in the event team and I think its time that I join too as I have more time on my hands. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): A event such as hunter hiders people have to hid in a certain amount of time (45 secs) and the hunter as to kill them last to live wins, Also the winner becomes the killer, ( goes for 3 rounds)

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST time zone) from 3-5pm EST and 10 - 12pm EST

Monday - Friday: Current work schedule ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday ) 

Saturday and Sunday: Both work only have to be after 10pm or before 5pm EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+support

-active

-friendly

-has a fun gamemode idea

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7