Bucks Resignation from D5

Its Buck

Hey yall for some this may come as a shock but others not so much, Unfortunately my time in D5 is coming to an end.  I have been here for a long while and done the best I could to keep D5 afloat and look where we are now.

Yall are amazing people and this was an amazing branch. I am glad I could be apart of it all, watching it grow from the ground up, getting the opportunity to run an SF and be Senior Command. It was all so surreal to me. This was like my family and I loved you all so much. yall would make me laugh so fucking hard with the shit that got said and posted in our channels. as much as I hate to see this come to an end everything good does end eventually. The drip finally stops. there were so many people that were in Delta-5 that made it worth getting on for.

Kevlar: My OG D5 friend, we joined together, ranked up together and got inducted into G9 together. you were with me from the start and I always considered you a true friend

Harrison: Holy shit its crazy to think your a 1LT, I remember being there to train you into D5. I hope you go hella far and do great things.

Fusion: You started off extremely inactive and I didn't like you, but the more you played and I got to work with you it was an amazing experience.

Shadows: another one of the people I trained into D5. also a 1LT and still you always manage to surprise me with what you can do.

Dog: You are gonna be a great command member, I know it.

Frog: I worked with you forever, back when we were in E11 together and I would try to persuade you and Nenea to bring rangers back (which worked btw) to working with you for a short time period in Delta-5. Ima miss fucking around with you.

Blooddragon: another one of my OG E11 friends. I loved fucking around with you on E11 and Im glad I got to work with you for the time that we had together.

Jackweeb1123: People may have their opinions on you but you are a good person and always do what you believe is best.

Robby: I stand by everything I said. 

and now for probably the longest mention I have

Blue

:Holy shit blue, I dont even know where I want to start with you. we have literally been together since the start. I remember training you into the server and helping you get a grasp on everything and making a footprint. you worked so hard and deserve everything you have and more. You are the only person I know to have been in EVERY SF the server has to offer. Let alone command in all MTF branches and now CI. I am so glad I got to induct you into G9 and I hope that you can get GH. You are a perfect canidate and I want you to go far in D5.  you are one of my best friends that I had the pleasure of working with on the server. I hope you never change and stick around for when I inevitably come back.

There are so many of you to mention and idek where to start but there are some people who made my time in this branch amazing

Travar, Space, Zed, Price(inactive/MIA), BOx, Wagner, Husky, Sixx, Jeffonator.

Obviously there are a lot of other people that I interact with and I wont mention them because this isnt a global resignation (for now) but when the next one comes yall will be mentioned.

with this being to those of you who wanted me removed, Im doing it for you, Congrats no more "power abusing/Toxic/shit head/ Dick CPT Buck" here to ruin everyones fun.

Be careful who yall trust 

Be careful who you get close with 

Don't be like me.

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

no! i deny you cannot resign me personally "Laxitive RP main tazza" denies you resigning

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

The life we live, the friends we meet. the people we work for, meet on the streets, and the people we love all disappear from your arms one day or another. but your memories of your friends and family never disappear. they are etched on your history forever. dont be upset that friends and family leave to early or didnt have enough time with them. remember the moments youve had with us because trust me. we are all sketched in our own history books. i love you all D5 and we will all certainty miss buck. always remember the times spent with each other. always have that spark of hope for something greater.

I will miss you buck and hopefully one day you will be back soon enough. hopefully we can all still chat and hang out because i really enjoyed your company. heres to your prosperity and to your own happiness. cheers

Always- Shadows

• Like 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

Well my friend, hope where ever you go. It leads to success and happiness. Thank you for the effort you put into making Delta 5 Awesome. 😄

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf