1 Year!!

Tactical

• Head Admin

So its not actually 1 year but im 3 days off thought i would show you guys my first ever Screenshot and my most recent screenshot so enjoy
spacer.png
This is my first 
spacer.png
and this is my most recent 

i would like to say i have had a great time in all of my time in gaming light it has been really fun and i cant wait to see where i can get to. i remember all my funny moments with people and cant wait to make more, big thanks to the community tho you have really helped me through some tough times.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 months till my 5th year

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

21 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

3 months till my 5th year

Cringe

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

Yooooo good shit

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker