mattco121

Should i be vice commander  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be vice commander

• Yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Matt

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the commander for this branch because helping people is my priority and there are some things I can not answer or do because of my rank so by becoming a vice commander I can not only help people to a higher degree but I can help other battalions with some of their problems, Another reason is to boost the power of the 501st and help make changes to boost activity, reputation, and overall strength of the battalion. By being a vice commander I could also help the Officer's and NCO's within the 501st with things like meeting quota or as an idea placing then in a small group and having an NCO/Officer command those small groups teaching them how to command early which would help them in the future once they get higher in the ranks. As the lead of Heavy in 501st I have made several good changes to help them grow. I have strived to keep the battalion in order while allowing the 501st to have fun and enjoy time on the server. With my time in the 501st I have learned how to command a unit as a team both on and off the battlefield and plan to use this knowledge to push future NCO's and Officer's to do the same and help them be the best they can be. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 571:57 on battle metrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/896471341

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the commander is to keep the troopers in order while providing a fun time for the troopers of there battalion and other battalions, It is there goal to show the ship the true power and activity of their battalion while making sure that their battalions are fighting the rebels and not their fellow troopers, It is also their goal to motivate the troopers to be as active as they can be and to push them to reach those higher ranks. They strive to make strengthen the relationship between battalions and increase the activity between them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have climbed the ranks without putting in an application and have successfully reached the rank of Colonel with 0 strikes. I have pushed troopers to be the best they can be, and have been as respectful as possible while doing so. I strive to make the 501st a friendly place for new players and returning players to have a fun time on the server and during missions and sims. I also strive to make sure that we maintain order while having fun, And that players will continue to respect each other both in and out of the 501st battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? : almost every day from 5:30PM to 3:00AM on weekdays, weekends are almost all day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Zero

Reason For Edit: because it was brought to my attention my app was short and had vague answers. I thank you for this feedback and hope this edit fix's my mistakes.

Edited by mattco121
  • Like 1

|| Former: [501st VCMDR] [501st HVYL] [501st HVYAL] [501st COL] [501st 2nd LT] [NCO x3] ||

I'm tired.

501st-finest-isatonic-lab.jpg.aeb5651be2f280f34d8ab30cfede97ff.jpg

+HUMONGOUS SUPPORT!!!

Matt is a very skilled COL with great taste in people to recruit and he already leads the heavy division of the 501st. He has a large amount of time to devote to the server too. Massive kudos to you sir.

+SUPPORT
Very Active
Great officer already
Nice and respectful
knows when to be serious

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+MEGA SUPPORT 

Many reasons why I say he should shoot his shot.

He is a COL

Clearly has served his time within 501st.

Hosts activates for his men/women

Great guy

Cares for how battalion 

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

-Support, 
short application
vague and bad answers
number 3 was alright, then you seem to have gotten lazy with all the other questions

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

5 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+MEGA SUPPORT 

He is a COL

Great guy

Cares for how battalion 

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+MEGA SUPPORT 

He is a COL

Great guy

Cares for how battalion 

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

I’m unsure if I want to support this application or not. 

Instead, as current and former VCMDR,  I will lend some advice. A lot of what was said was vague, and in my opinion part of the application is making it look nice. If you don’t put in the effort to make it look different than the others and nice to look at, then it really reflects how you will operate as a VCMDR. A Vice Commander should have the passion and insight to make their application look presentable, to set themselves apart. I strongly advise revising your app.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support
With Matts recent troubles with his computer he has been unable to perform to his best and has only recently come back, however before that he had been doing his job well and leading a sub branch is a task we set upon him, which he has done decently. However Matts application does make him look bad however it is all about the work he puts into 501st, he does his SIMs and tryouts and helps 501st like he should do, he has also been a senior member of the 501st for a long time and maybe this is his chance!
As always I wish you the best luck and stay strong!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/11/2022 at 10:56 AM, Apple Apple said:

-Support, 
short application
vague and bad answers
number 3 was alright, then you seem to have gotten lazy with all the other questions

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Please put more effort into your application or it will be denied. You have 1 day.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 3/12/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support
With Matts recent troubles with his computer he has been unable to perform to his best and has only recently come back, however before that he had been doing his job well and leading a sub branch is a task we set upon him, which he has done decently. However Matts application does make him look bad however it is all about the work he puts into 501st, he does his SIMs and tryouts and helps 501st like he should do, he has also been a senior member of the 501st for a long time and maybe this is his chance!
As always I wish you the best luck and stay strong!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic