Shaq 501st Vice Commander Application- Denied

Shaq

Vice Commander Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you recommend Shaq as the Vice Commander?

• Yes I recommend.
    • No I do not recommend.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shaq

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 501st was my first branch coming into this gaming light community. I LOVE 501st in the aspect of Star Wars itself and within the RP world, I feel as though if I was a Vice Commander I would have a lot of time to set up storyline missions, and other activities for 501st and be able to apply some ideas to keep the troops entertained considering we do not have a Darth Vader yet. I want to implement new systems as well as enforce the current rules and help adjust current SOPs and give my personal input on thus. Being in a Vice Commander position will help my voice reach the audience better as well as give me the power to do more than what I currently can do for the battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  

First Seen

5 months ago

Time Played

930:32 ([GL]SinfulResolve - BattleMetrics)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Vice Commander is one of the Senior Officer positions, their role within the branch consists of overseeing the battalion to assist the CMDR and SNRCMDR in their efforts to raise awareness and players of 501st as well as keep the troops entertained. Vice Commanders are seen as the backbone of the officer corps and are role models to all officers and enlisted personnel.

Some duties include:

1: Being a role model- As a vice commander you are almost at the pinnacle of the battalion command team, so you need to act as such, standing out and showing the troops what right and wrong looks like is an important task.

2: Keep yourself open to others opinions: Battalions are forever changing! With new SOPs, server adjustments, even battalion adjustments as we can recommend changes and such to the battalion we should ask peers and subordinates alike to give us opinions and what they want to see in the future. This goes hand and hand with missions and SIMs as well.

3: SOPs/Document updating: Senior Commanders and Commanders are usually very busy! SO, you are there to lift a metaphorical weight off their shoulders, doing this will provide that relief, flag ups, updating docs, as well as trying to fix a lot of problems at the lowest level will always help out!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Trust goes a long way, thus I want to be able to show High Command as well as the current Command members that their trust is safe with me, with recommendations from my battalion, as well as vouching from peers and such, I will continue doing SIMS/Missions as well as suggesting/implementing new ideas from RL to the RP server in hopes more battalions will follow suit! I want to make 501st the center point of talk as well as a role model to other battalions. As I attend every meeting now, I continue to bring up strong points including activity, as well as encourage NCO's and lower officers as well as comrades to enforce rules, as well as be more open to the lower ranks to make them more comfortable within 501st, its a video game yes, but bringing a sense of a homely feeling when hopping on the job should be the main focus in keeping the battalion alive! 

In short, I will continue to try and stand out among peers as well as focus mainly on the lower ranks to help bring out the strengths and weaknesses so we can implement fireteams that cater everyone! Keeping people out of trouble has always been my strongest attribute, as well as keeping people entertained.

7. How often can you be Online? : I am currently just getting off ROA, so I will be coming back better than before ready to bring challenges and such to 501st! I can be online from 3-4 hours during the week and usually 4-7/8 hours during the weekends. If I cannot get on, I will still do my best to support the battalion from the back.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : At this time I do not have any warnings.

Reason For Edit: Edited some answers as someone pointed out how vague they were. I hope it clears up misunderstandings.

Notes: Although I am not a long term veteran of the community, if I am sadly not able to achieve this position I will still be able to make storyline missions and such for the 501st community! 

Thank you for reading my application and taking the time out of your day to either support or deny it!

Edited by 501st Shaq.Nova Kruegar
Thought my application was lacking still.
  • Heart-Eyes 1

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

+SUPPORT+

• Shaq is one of the most dedicated members I have seen on gaming light. His work in purge and 501st as a member of low command give him plenty of experience to fulfill this role. His work ethic is second to none with helping build up and create new ideas within his battalion. To not progress him to a job were he can be more impactful to the server and battalion would be a waste.

Current: PURGE HVYTA LTC MUHAMMED DG79

• Like 1

7 hours ago, McBonk said:

+SUPPORT+

• Shaq is one of the most dedicated members I have seen on gaming light. His work in purge and 501st as a member of low command give him plenty of experience to fulfill this role. His work ethic is second to none with helping build up and create new ideas within his battalion. To not progress him to a job were he can be more impactful to the server and battalion would be a waste.

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

12 hours ago, McBonk said:

+SUPPORT+

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

-Support
-Short App.
-Your answer to question #6 makes 0 sense, Nothing in that says how you can be trusted at all.
-Your answer to question #7 also does not answer the question and makes no sense.
-It seems based on this you just want vice commander to do story lines? Thinking you will have more free time, Which you won't.

• Like 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+Support
Shaq would be a fine VCMDR, mainly due to this drive to do engaging things such as storylines and other sorts of missions, his activity can be brought into question similar to memphis, however he does make the most of his time whilst on the server. Sitting down with Shaq shows he has a great work ethic, however his real life does impede on this, the application is ok I do not personally mind it however as always it can be improved upon. Other than this Shaq has his moments of greatness and his undesirable moments, but don't we all...
I think Shaq would be a nice addition to the 501st Command team and I wish him the best of luck, stay strong!

• Thanks 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/11/2022 at 3:02 AM, McBonk said:

+SUPPORT+

Worked with Shaq in purge when I was commander and he was a Major, he has more drive and dedication to the battalion he's in than most officers across the board, he actually interacts with people in his battalion and comes up with new innovative ideas to keep them involved, also fully understands the expectations of being a command member, big +Support from me

• Like 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

On 3/11/2022 at 1:02 AM, McBonk said:

+SUPPORT+

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+SUPPORT+

• Like 1

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+SUPPORT+

+Support For the Big Army man

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

20 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
Shaq would be a fine VCMDR, mainly due to this drive to do engaging things such as storylines and other sorts of missions, his activity can be brought into question similar to memphis, however he does make the most of his time whilst on the server. Sitting down with Shaq shows he has a great work ethic, however his real life does impede on this, the application is ok I do not personally mind it however as always it can be improved upon. Other than this Shaq has his moments of greatness and his undesirable moments, but don't we all...
I think Shaq would be a nice addition to the 501st Command team and I wish him the best of luck, stay strong!

• Like 1

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 3/11/2022 at 8:02 AM, McBonk said:

+SUPPORT+

+support

• Like 1

Resigned ISB General Biggus Dickus

Resigned Seventh Sister Biggus Dickus

Resigned Purge COL Biggus Dickus FR01

Resigned GM X

• Shaq changed the title to Shaq 501st Vice Commander Application

+SUPPORT+

• Like 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150