1. 1. Should Nebel be a 501st VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
501st ENGL COL Nebel ARC09

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :
501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? :
I have had previous experience in both battalion command and High Command and feel that my skills could be better employed at a Vice Commander level rather than a COL. Also I have become very attached to 501st and feel like they are the only battalion where I can be the most free with, both free to speak my mind and to execute my ideas. I have been in 501st since day one of me playing on the server so it holds a very special place with me, it is because of this that I would like to help them out to be the best they can possibly be and currently I feel like my talents are being squandered at COL.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : 
1,625 Hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/919716259?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : 
A Vice Commanders purpose is to support the Commander by doing a lot more of the more menial tasks and to gain experience from the Commander whose job it is to mentor them to be a better command member. This primarily revolves around assisting the updating and or creating of new documents, and keeping roster up to date. They are also there to answer questions for any of the lower rankings that way they don't have to directly go to the Commander as you are expected to be a bastion of knowledge about your battalion. Able to quickly and efficiently lead and teach your troopers under you. Also to be active enough to encourage the battalion to be active, while fostering a good sense of community which would keep players interested and coming back to the server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As stated previously I have both High command and Battalion Commander experience. I have also been an active member of this community since 12/18/20, which is over a year ago now. During this time I have been trying my hardest to help other members of the community and to be as respectful to the other players as possible. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

4-8 Hours weekdays
2-4 Hours weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
N/A Am good boi!

Reason for Edit:
Felt like it was a lil short compared to my previous applications.

Edited by NebelFir

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+SUPPORT
This is a little bit of a short Applicaiton, but he does have past experience and is well fit for the job he has helped me in many ways, and I think could be great for this position.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Nebel is great! I've had the pleasure to serve underneath of him as well as above him and he has ALWAYS excelled at his job. I see no reason why he shouldn't be VCMDR!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Nebel is great! I've had the pleasure to serve underneath of him as well as above him and he has ALWAYS excelled at his job. I see no reason why he shouldn't be VCMDR!

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

+ Support

Nebel is a great guy with a good sense of humor, but he's serious when he needs to be. I've had the pleasure to serve underneath him and he has always been great, even though I only saw him as a Senior Commander during my time in 501st before he got promoted up. I see no reason why he shouldn't be VCMDR.

14 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT
This is a little bit of a short Applicaiton, but he does have past experience and is well fit for the job he has helped me in many ways, and I think could be great for this position.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

15 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, kamojr said:

+ Support

Nebel is a great guy with a good sense of humor, but he's serious when he needs to be. I've had the pleasure to serve underneath him and he has always been great, even though I only saw him as a Senior Commander during my time in 501st before he got promoted up. I see no reason why he shouldn't be VCMDR.

+Support
Leaving out his past, with Nebel's return he has fulfilled the jobs he has been given, working hard for the new Engineering department and still doing lots for 501st as a whole, he has come back in force and his work shows it! Apart from that he has done plenty previously which give him an upper hand compared to other applicants, but his prior work should show what he can do as a VCMDR for 501st and I would love for him to come back!
Stay Strong I wish the best for you!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/10/2022 at 8:32 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 3/10/2022 at 9:30 PM, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:32 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+/- support

+ in my few interactions he has been a real leader

+ He is active

+ good app

• Dislike 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/10/2022 at 10:32 PM, Theta said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 3/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 3/12/2022 at 6:54 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support
Leaving out his past, with Nebel's return he has fulfilled the jobs he has been given, working hard for the new Engineering department and still doing lots for 501st as a whole, he has come back in force and his work shows it! Apart from that he has done plenty previously which give him an upper hand compared to other applicants, but his prior work should show what he can do as a VCMDR for 501st and I would love for him to come back!
Stay Strong I wish the best for you!

On 3/10/2022 at 9:30 PM, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150