Memphis 501st vice commander application- Denied

memphissmayfire

Do you support Memphis as Vice Commander of the 501st?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Memphis as Vice Commander of the 501st?

• Yes (please elaborate)
    • No (please explain)

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Memphis

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The 501st was my first ever regiment on Gaminglight, and I am genuinely in love with the battalion. Some of the most amazing people I have met call the 501st home, and it truly is an honor to be considered a peer to such an astounding group of people. I would like to become a Vice commander to become the right hand of the command team I know and respect, to assist in duties mundane or thrilling, the 501st offered an opportunity to find somewhere I actually manage to fit in on the server, I would like to be a part of extending that olive branch to the future generations of the battalion. I have an innate passion to see our regiment thrive and flourish under the proper leadership,  and I firmly believe in becoming vice commander I can be the most effective in my duties, and provide a helping hand to the command team in the most effective way I can. With the surge of incoming recruits with the dissolution of Havoc I realize and understand that we need another competent vice commander to ensure that the swelling ranks are never an impediment, but rather a well-oiled machine capable of reaching any objective no matter the obstacles or distance.  I have personally attempted to the hardest of my ability to become a level-headed, supportive, functional member of the battalion that produces results I would be proud to present to any member of High Command or my command team alike. I started as a private in December of 2021 and continued through the enlisted ranks, soon finding myself toward the spearhead of the chain of command due to my accomplishments, as a captain and Heavy assistant lead. I have trained quite a few members of the 501st, both upon entrance and for our heavy sub-battalion. many of which I would say I have grown quite close to, producing a major sense of cooperation between them and myself as well as the enlisted I have had the pleasure worked along side.  I have loved every second of whatever command position I have been in and the challenge that comes with that territory, from the ground command role to being one of two Heavy Assistant Leads in the 501st! Regardless of your decision, I feel as if there is truly only so much to grow in what position you are granted until you have to seek expansion elsewhere and I have reached the point where I wish to expand once more to grow in knowledge and understanding in the innerworkings of the mechanisms of a successful battalion through the well-informed command team of the 501st.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have around 6 months active on the server with around a year off and on playtime with 230:42 accumulated hours.

Battlemetrics below

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/991445884

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commander is the backbone of a regiment, and provides support both to high command via crucial information via rosters, or simply keeping relevant material up-to-date as well as their subordinates, keeping battalions presentable, in check, and effective, genuinely just making certain everyone is meshing properly and the “family” is not dysfunctional, typically through the pruning of branches that do not belong, (such as Minges or individuals who simply cannot operate in their parameters and or struggle to pull their weight E.G. Failed Quotas) though as bitter as it may be . The vice commander is an extension of the commander themselves,  assisting the Commander and Senior Commander in all aspects to lighten the load of the command team through effective communication, situational awareness, and simply the personal motivation to achieve set goals and strive to not only meet the expectation but go beyond, and perform more than what is expected. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

I have grown significantly as a person from my first moments on the server to now, through my time with the 501st I've had the pleasure to work alongside some the best groups of people anyone could ask for, I have learned to trust them and they, me. I’ve been an officer for a few months, and have never had any infractions during my time as such, as well as the moderator team.  I know that I am trustworthy due to my track record presenting me as such, with no server warns (meant for me, anyway) and no sub battalion or battalion warns/strikes! I have been in a few trust-based positions on the server, including Heavy assistant lead, and the moderation team. I do understand the hesitation of passing off trust, because if I am selected I am an extension of the selected party, and I strive to make sure the faith in me is well-placed, and not in vain. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online daily for 4 to 7+ hours (typically 0000-0700) on Tuesday, Wednesday, and the weekend, and all day on Mondays and Thursdays! as I’m going through a career shift I believe I can be on more often soon!

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do have an appealed warning for mic spam, the appeal has been accepted, as it was an accident by Odin!

Proof below. 

Edited by memphissmayfire
Formatting and improving!

- Support

This application is very short, and while I love the applicant and appreciate his work so far in 501st, I believe this application needs more time put into it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support
After a small time of waiting and watching and noticing you have updated your application, I have decided to +Support this application. This applicant is a hard working individual and makes the most of his time whilst on the server, constantly doing things, obviously the only downside to this applicant is that he can't be too active which, whilst he can't fix has made the most of his short time on the server, which Is why I think he could a do a good job at VCMDR, as well as this he is also a nice individual and understands professionalism more than most and is very vocal about the way he feels about people making him easy to work with and understand!

Over all I wish to say good luck to you Mr Memphis, it would be a pleasure to have you as the next VCMDR, Stay strong!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/11/2022 at 12:16 AM, Theta said:

- Support

This application is very short, and while I love the applicant and appreciate his work so far in 501st, I believe this application needs more time put into it.

I would like to retract this previous statement as the application has been revised and offer my support! After seeing the effort Memphis put in to make his application better, I think he can make a fine VCMDR!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |

8 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
After a small time of waiting and watching and noticing you have updated your application, I have decided to +Support this application. This applicant is a hard working individual and makes the most of his time whilst on the server, constantly doing things, obviously the only downside to this applicant is that he can't be too active which, whilst he can't fix has made the most of his short time on the server, which Is why I think he could a do a good job at VCMDR, as well as this he is also a nice individual and understands professionalism more than most and is very vocal about the way he feels about people making him easy to work with and understand!

Over all I wish to say good luck to you Mr Memphis, it would be a pleasure to have you as the next VCMDR, Stay strong!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

9 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

13 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+/- support

+ In my few interactions ive seen them show good leadership skills

- Short app

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

6 hours ago, clarence said:

+/- support

+ In my few interactions ive seen them show good leadership skills

- Short app

Please don’t +/- support! Keep it to either + or - !

On 3/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150