Diablo Stormtrooper Officer Application

Turris Umi

Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be a Storm Trooper Officer Application?

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What's your in-game name?

Diablo 4321

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)

STEAM_0:1:498034632

3. How long have you been on the server?

(As shown on the Battle metrics) 4 months ago or (As shown on the tab list) 4 weeks

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?

1 warn

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?

The reason of why I deserve the position is because my performance is more like a officer then a sergeant or any other rank that I have been, I have been told to apply because of my performance and my skill that multiple people have seen, for example I have organised the lower rank into the proper positions where they are needed. I have dealt with alot of complains on other servers as a officer as well as on this sever and I feel like I can do alot more if I become a officer.

6. What time zone are you in?

UK, GMT

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?

I will try to help out as meny of the new members to the server, I would like to help out as many of the Storm Troopers as possible this includes all of the higher sergeant's than what I am due to my experience, as well as make it alot of fun for everyone in the Storm Troopers

8. How do you differ from other applicants?

my man aim would be to fix the current issue of people not respecting the genuine ST's that want to RP as a ST because I have seen a lot of players not respecting ST's too much when they are genuine players and pretty new to the server and don't know the rules very well 

+Support

-Yes

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Your Officer Application has been accepted !
                                                                            Please speak to a MAJ+ for your officer training!

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

• Adam. locked this topic