In Game Name: Gamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526625769

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security Master Sergeant, Nu-7 Lance Corporal

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5 or any other 05 that plays at around 3pm to 7pm EST on weekdays

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0 

image.thumb.png.9b0623c4d167dad45d6ca9b4a870bca5.png

image.png.46b6de5a064809a450c8ace686006bdf.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
Because I know that it can be chaotic when you have to defend a high ranking person that multiple people will want dead for reasons you might or might not agree with at the moment. I know that I could be killed any second because of this. I know that no matter what I'm doing, be it defending against terrorists and cultists with high grade explosives that can turn me into an unrecognizable mess on the floor or guarding my 05 while he experiments on someone like a lab rat, I know that I'm fighting to protect people. I know that I could be killed any second. Most importantly, I know damn well that it's not gonna be a boring job. 

Why should we accept you: I have experience from playing on multiple types of combat-oriented RP servers (starwarsrp, militaryrp, halorp, falloutrp, medievalrp, warhammer 40k hivecityrp,), roleplaying, and knowing to follow orders when my 05 requests

Edited by Gamer with fries

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic