Should I be an officer?  

1. 1. Should I be an officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:95321618

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Nova? About a week

How will you assist command with this rank? 50-75 I will help command by overseeing and helping new ncos and enlisted troopers get settled into their new roles, I will also make sure they follow SOP, I will also be hosting regular sims and tryouts to recruit new troops and train the ones we currently have by doing this I could help the regiment grow

Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to become an officer so I can help the regiment in more ways then I currently can (keeping people in line with sop and helping out new NCOs) I believe that this rank could potentially allow me to have more opportunities to help the regiment, I also feel like id be able to meet quotas and I feel as if I would enjoy training and trying out troops to get them into the regiment

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? I do not

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 100

The purpose of an officer is to help manage both NCOS and Enlisted by helping them understand the sop and rules of being in nova, they are also mostly in charge of training and hosting sims for the other troops  an officer should also set an example to other members about how they should behave and act around the ship meaning they must take their role and the server seriously even when off job, As a higher rank of nova officers would represent their regiment  so they need           give nova a good name by remaining respectful to other users and they need to follow the server rules  

What qualifies you to be an officer? 100-150

Even though I joined the community recently  have been a  very Active member of the community and I believe I have a firm understanding of the rules and responsibilities of being apart of nova and the responsibilities of being an officer, as an nco I have conducted multiple tryouts and I have recruited multiple people into the regiment, I believe that I would work well as this role because I believe I  have the traits required to act in a leadership role, some traits being: good at working in a team,  good problem solving, motivated and committed to the server

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?

Yes I do

Accepted

Welcome to the officer team. Speak to any MAJ+ for your training. [Accepted at a Officer Interview] 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Will locked this topic