Azrael IQ Second Sister application.

Sir Azrael

The Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trusted with the role of second sister?

• Yes [Please Explain
    • no [Please explain]

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Azrael

2. What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for the role of The Second Sister = Commander of the Inquisitors. 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I believe I have many qualities for becoming the next second sister so I decided to make separate paragraphs on showing you who I am and why you should select me on becoming the next Second Sister.

My experience from the past to present day. I started my life within IQ on the 22nd of august 2021 and I knew from day one I wanted to reach for the top and to show the players what I am made off. I wanted to show the player base the passion, loyalty and respect I had in my heart and soul for the star wars  roleplaying community. Through out my enlisted days in IQ, I learnt many amazing tips, lessons and skills from EX Players, reserved players and even the returning players who decided to join back to the IQ branch. 

On the 3rd of September 2021 I hit the rank of lord. During my time as a lord I pushed out many training sessions as well as training new initiates into the inquisitor program. Even reaching 6 trained in one day as a personal record. My main goal as an NCO Lord was to get along with other NCOS and enlisted players to grow together and to show what IQ is truly about. 

On the 8th of October I officially became an officer. During my time as an officer I wanted to stand out and be a leader. During events I implemented order, leadership and respect to the NCO'S and enlisted within the branch. Within my time as an officer my main goal was to see people grow. I wanted people to truly shine and to get acknowledge by IQ command and high command itself.

On the 6th of November I became an overseer however this was not enough for me. I knew my trainings, experience and knowledge was worthy so I had my eyes on becoming a next vice commander and on the 20th of November 2021 I was accepted and become the role of the Eighth brother. During my current time as the Eighth brother it was all so new and real to me but it did not stop me at all. I pushed out trainings, announcements, encouraged activity and shown what true leadership means and what it looks like. Current time [March] I have created many new activity plans, dupes and training sessions for IQ to enjoy and others to join in too.

Trust. I will openly say that I am a trusting person. Why you may ask? Well during events and other scenarios based around team work I like to ensure officers and NCO'S in the branch have a chance in becoming front line leaders and to show their skills for their future endeavours. Players at times have come forward to me with their issues. From conflict with another member to asking a questions I have the answers for. For all reports I get I grantee no one is left disappointed I always want the best for everyone. In my books we are all a team. Granted I may be a vice commander but I would never treat anyone different within the branch. To me the team matters and the players welfare matters more to me. 

Relationships within the RP community. I believe I have made many friends and positives connections within the RP section. From greeting players within IQ  As well as talking to players  that are outside of the IQ branch. I Also believe I have a healthy relationship with my IQ command team from healthy communication to supporting one another.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  Within my playtimes I play mostly from 11AM - 5PM EST Due to me living in GMT Time https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/976353529 I also initially started in the server on the 22nd of august 2021.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? A commander to me is someone who speaks for the voiceless, uses their power to create positive changes, enforces the rules to ensure no one breaks them and to stand out as a true leader and not someone who just simply applies common rules onto someone. The main goal of a commander in IQ to is to teach all. Not only you are teaching but you yourself will be learning along side seeing peoples development from ranking up in the system to becoming the next face in future times ahead. A true commander sees all his men as his partners not his followers. As to add on to that the inquisitors to my eyes are warriors. We possess the lightsaber as a weapon and should have full respect when using it. Especially when in battle.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Why you should trust me as a leader? Well to put it simply I want all of IQ voices and concerns heard. Even if it means  it takes a chunk out of my day to fix and resolve conflict. I want the IQ, Purge and even RG to know they are in good and supporting hands. And this can even grow within their RP lives. If you need to take time off or even speak to me on a personal note I will listen and understand. All I want is for everyone to know as commander I will ensure your voice and concerns are heard and not left astray.

7. How often can you be Online? : Due to me living in England and living within the GMT time zone I am on from 10AM EST - 5PM EST. [In some cases I can stay on for as long as 7PM EST if required]

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have had no warnings, kicks or bans on my record. 

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

+Support

• Knows what they're doing
  • Active and without warnings
  • Good application
  • Has experience
  • A logical next pick for Second Sister
  • Has had no issues with hosting a good number of trainings for people

Good luck bro

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

The Biggest +Support I've ever given

I've known Azreal for many months, and through them months that I have known him there has never ever been a dull or negative moment with him, he's demonstrated care, passion and a genuine will to better IQ as a whole. 

His attitude to others is friendly, caring, funny and more, overall he has great sportsmanship, when we both applied for IQ Lore together he went so far as to change his IQ Lore application from Seventh Sister to Eighth Brother 

He knows the SOPs, rules, regulations, guide lines etc of IQ like the back of his hand and isn't afraid to enforce them

Very active, plays 3-8 hours everyday consistently, little to no AFK

Can be relied on, loves his battalion and all the people in it so much so he will go out of his time to help when need be

Respected by IQ command team and the battalion as a whole

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Hosts alot of sims for the battalion
Very good application, well set out and highly organised
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Edited by Biggus Diggus

Resigned ISB General Biggus Dickus

Resigned Seventh Sister Biggus Dickus

Resigned Purge COL Biggus Dickus FR01

Resigned GM X

16 minutes ago, Biggus Diggus said:

I've known Azreal for many months, and through them months that I have known him there has never ever been a dull or negative moment with him, he's demonstrated care, passion and a genuine will to better IQ as a whole. 

His attitude to others is friendly, caring, funny and more, overall he has great sportsmanship, when we both applied for IQ Lore together he went so far as to change his IQ Lore application from Seventh Sister to Eighth Brother 

He knows the SOPs, rules, regulations, guide lines etc of IQ like the back of his hand and isn't afraid to enforce them

Can be relied on, loves his battalion and all the people in it so much so he will go out of his time to help when need be

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Good Luck Sir!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

2 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

3 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, Katsimaru said:

Good Luck!

3 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

5 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

6 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

• Good application
  • Has experience

Good luck bro

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

8 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

8 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

• Good application
  • Has experience

Good luck bro

Literally just give him the position, this guy is 100% deserving of it.

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

9 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

• Good application
  • Has experience

Good luck bro

8 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

22 hours ago, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Please get this, im begging you, you are so experienced in IQ and such a great dude in general.
GOODLUCK!!!!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 3/9/2022 at 12:30 PM, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 3/9/2022 at 2:30 PM, Biggus Diggus said:

0 warns, bans, kicks etc
Experienced
Trustworthy dude

Couldnt have said it better myself, big +Support from me

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa