Aleks? skela? Site admin/superadmin resignation.

Skela

11 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Well shit, guess this is it man. One of the most dedicated people I've ever been able to work with across all of GL. Thanks for always being there when we needed you man. Rest well o7

can we get 75 ci flag up

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• Manager
4 minutes ago, Skela said:

you was left off bad and boojie 

i wont be able to ever unsee that video on instagram

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Man I won't forget those memories of seeing you as a "skelaton" and causing chaos in good fun. Hope where you go, it leads to success and wealth.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

timeout called by the defense

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

The end credits to a legends story.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• 4 weeks later...

You forgot me!!! jk jk ily

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR