ekn ut z...enuz...enzu...enzyme

enuz  ๐Ÿ’ฃ

shut upย 

jk love u c u soon come back else ill castrate you.ย 

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Ik we had some bad stuff happen between us but you still a G and really fun to hang out with

Hope we can play something one dayย 

#enuzers

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |ย Reznov Klushie | Foxxย  ย  ย  ย On: ย Alpha-8 | ย S.T.A.R.S |ย Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'ย 

spacer.png

Damn.

I'll miss you enuz, didn't see you much but I'll always remember throwing you into LDB fondly.

ย 

Former Ranksย  ย  ย ย Head Of Maintenance And Engineeringย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย ย Senior Adminย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Support Supervisorย  ย  ย  ย  Forum Diplomatย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Custom Classesย  ย  ย The Sniper (Owner)ย  ย  ย  ย  XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)ย  ย ย  ย  ย The Engineerย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Wow, I did not see that coming. We weren't really close, but all of our interactions were positive and you were a good zone manager and staff. I wish you all the best going forward!

Edited by Piller

SCP-RP Head of Staffย |ย Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDRย lย Former GenSec CPT

We didnโ€™t always see eye to eye but o7 nonetheless, even if we didnโ€™t always agree Iโ€™ve still got massive respect for you, best of luck manย 

Former:ย Deputy Head of Researchย | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2ย | SCPRP Super Adminย | MTF O-1 Major

ย 

we may have never seen eye to eye but I've heard you've been good for gaminglight SCP-RP have a good one lad o7 come back soon!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Ik we had some bad stuff happen between us but you still a G and really fun to hang out with

Hope we can play something one dayย 

#enuzers

Damn, good luck wihh the future mate.ย 

ย 

#enuzers gang!ย 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Formerย MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

We Salute You

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

45 minutes ago, enuz ๐Ÿ’ฃ said:

im not actually 8

Proffesiobal bag getter here (๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ต) ย this is very swag of you to leave for 8th grade. very important year to get your money up and not your funny up. as a bag getter we always make the group of cool people.

hi

I never really saw you that much on my time in the server but I do remember us doing events together. You were a petty nice guy and I had a fun time doing events with you. Sad to see you go.

Former Maintenanceย AMM ACSMย || Former GENSEC 1LT ||ย Former Mod/SETย ||ย D-0792ย ย 1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

ย 

ย 

Man I remember joining utility with you when Hoovy was director at the time. And to see you climb all the way to high command is honestly amazing. It made me happy coming back and knowing you were still here fighting and making nothing but memories. I wish nothing but the best for you man!ย 

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

ย 

ย