Cammins Officer App

Cammin

What is your In Game Name?  Cammin

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:222245861

How Long Have You Been In 501st? Joined on 03/02/2022

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer?  I would like to be a officer because in my short but sweet time with 501st i have come to really enjoy this battalion. And i would like to help the battalion grow into something bigger than it already is. 501st has so much potential and i would love to help make that potential a reality. I have experience and too much time on my hands to be active. I have seen that when i can be online there isint a single 501st Officer on half the time. That leave the enlisted we have kind of lost and without anything to do. So i could be that person to help out and keep them in check when others cant.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  Activity, Engagement and Admin. I can be very active and fill spots that other people cant based on timezones. I like doing sims and tryouts. So meeting my quotas wouldn't be a problem for me. I don't mind doing admin at all and would help out with whatever i can.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I have been a officer in different battalions and know my way around pretty well. Plus i have been in every regiment on the server so i am well versed in everything there is to know. Im also respectful and i try everything i can to help people out and make sure there having a good time.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? IC Officer (2LT) SF Officer (1LT)

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? The purpose of an officer is to keep up engagement inside the battalion. Make sure NCOs are doing their quota. ( This includes helping them if they are struggling) Leading by example and giving the NCOs something to strive for.

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

ACCEPTED!
Speak to a Command member for your officer training!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• Adam. locked this topic