Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Cosmo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 36 days

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 14

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

I believe I should get the rank of Captain for several reasons. My first point is I am active on the server and have been within my current rank for 36 days. I've been within a lot of different situations and have taken disciplinary action on many reports and help make both parties feel like they have been fairly treated by PD Low command no matter who is reporting or who it is on I have dealt with them fairly and quickly and to make sure that all people involved don't have any problems afterward. I have learned from many people at all ranks within FBI and PD command which has helped me become a better command member and is why I believe I should get this rank of Captain. I also believe that I can make a difference within the command team by going to this rank as I get online at all hours of the day. I also will try to host meetings daily when I can.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

On 3/9/2022 at 12:26 AM, Trumpo said:

+ support

Helpful 

friendly 

active

I think he is ready 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+/- Neutral

While I do think you are a great player and very friendly, I have not seen you active on PD much during the times that I have been on. I (personally) would want them to promote LTs to CPT who we know are active on PD and will be there to guide the lower ranks. Please do not take this personally as I do think that you are a great leader, I just do not know that right now is necessarily the best time. 

Good luck regardless of the outcome LT.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle