SRT Rolecall

Kitty.

This post is just to see which SRT members genuinely check the forums once a day as they are supposed to which is mentioned during your training. Its the 8th of March which is the day I will be posting this role call, I will give SRT until the 11th to simply just comment below this post saying  "I have seen and acknowledge this post.".

This does not apply to anyone who is on LOA but will apply to anyone on ROA as you are still expected to give some activity. All members of SRT (including command) are expected to comment on this post or may face some form of disciplinary, but its more so just to see who is active on the forums.

Thank you to those who do actively check the forums! 

I have seen and acknowledge this post

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

I have seen and acknowledge this post.

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

I, Sir Seargent Nicc, have seen and ackenewelged this posting of the high command.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

I have seen and acknowledge this post.

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |