<Welcome, Authorized User>

RND Research Report

Accessing Case File: #[XXXX]-Gamma-Bravo-Alpha

Take. All. SCPs.

File Name: *Project A-1*
Full Name: sleep

Current Position: Initiative Agent

<WARNING!>

<VIEWING THIS DOCUMENT AS A NON-RND COMMAND MEMBER WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION!>

Date: 3/7/22

CI Personnel Involved: [CI Captain Tydrix]

SCP’s Involved: [SCP-682]

SCP Class: [Keter]

Overview: Injecting 682 with amnestics and see if it affects him. Rip a bone out of his spine and inspect it with a microscope. 

Hypothesis: Amnestics do not work with 682. Bone cells look cellularly more advanced than a normal lizard's bones. Bones were observed under a microscope. 

<Further Identification Required>

<Fingerprint Scanner engaged>

<Access Granted>

Researcher: Initiative Agent

Supervisor: Deputy Director of Operations BOx

**AUDIO LOG**
Initiative Agent [Expunged] - "What do you remember in the past 6 hours?"

SCP-682 - "I remember... everything"

Initiative Agent [Expunged] - "Be specific"

SCP-682 - "I was being tested by researchers. I became enraged. I saw my way out of the containment chamber. The doors malfunctioned"

Initiative Agent [Expunged] - "Did you cause the doors to malfunction?"

SCP-682 - "It just happened. The right time at the wrong place."

Initiative Agent [Expunged] "How did you get to surface?" 

SCP-682 "I scared a d-class shitless. He was pleading for his life. I scared him into opening the gates and then I bit his ass when the gates opened." 

Initiative Agent [Expunged] - "Alright, it seems that the amnestics don't work..."

**AUDIO LOG END**

Error/Safety Hazards: Bio failed the roll for utilization. Tydrix ended up dying. 

Conclusion: 682 does not react to amnestics and is virtually invincible. 

<End of Log>

sleep

Initiative Agent

Area[REDACTED]

Location Unknown 

Research Log Filed 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

if this is a R&D for CI put it in Chaos research projects.

• Dislike 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Efficiency: 20/25

Cool experiment showing the effects of amnestic on SCP-682, however never mentions which amnestic was used. Refer to this link.

Presentation: 10

Not too long of an audio log and not followed up by an audio /video, but with that aside still needs more material. You could've done this by being more specific in your test idea.

Creativity: 15

The idea was cool but was lacking specificity and creative writing to back it up. So, keep up the good ideas, but put some more effort towards the rest of the log.

Writing: 10

Overview was way too short and a tad confusing. Were these two separate experiments or was examining the spine for the same experiment? The overview should explain everything you are going to be doing and why, followed by the hypothesis.

Grade: 50%

Overall, you have really good ideas and creativity however you also need to use that on the test log and not just the initial idea. Put some more time into it and have more fun with it, and I promise you won't regret it. With the same great ideas and some improved documentation, your logs will flourish. Good luck in R&D!

Edited by Geeko

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector