Turd(El Chapo) Discord unban ;(- Denied

Turd

Alright so it all started when i was hanging with the eternal kingdom cc boys and we were fucking around minging in the server like 5-6 months ago and they were all getting banned so one day when i was high asf and fucking around my boy "bobby" thought it would be funny if we @nimo in the chat and put a pic of the person in the chat and say it was his gf because it was a inside joke between all of us and i took it to far and was it necessary nope but it was basically harmless to everyone just a little joke. And  lEmperor Sheev Palpatine said that i look like a changed man now and also i want to get unbanned from the discord so i can actually join a regiment and actually rp havent done it in a while........(I was high/ little buz from alcohol making this so unban pleaseeeeee) My discord is: El Chapo#5145 if you got questions 😉

-Support
Please Follow the format or this will be DENIED

You can find this format if you locate back into the Discord ban appeals in the General section, pinned at the top is a topic called "Ban Appeal Format" where you can find the provided format needed for this Appeal as well as moving this to Discord Ban Appeals

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

13 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
Please Follow the format or this will be DENIED

You can find this format if you locate back into the ban appeals in the Imperial RP section, pinned at the top is a topic called "Ban Appeal Format" where you can find the provided format needed for this Appeal

+Support if you follow format

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Manager

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗