9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lovelock become staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have as I have been staff for another SCP-RP server called Werwolf Gaming and a Pokémon RP server I cannot remember the name of

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About a month ago if I remember correctly

What date did you make your forums account? Around the same time I started playing

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 warns as I try to always follow the rules

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User (maybe soon Silver or Gold)

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am not as SCP-RP is the only server I play on now

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I have and I am willing to read it on a regular to keep up-to-date

Timezone: GMT in winter and BST in summer

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel I should be accepted as I will be unbiased and willing to listen to all sides before coming up with the appropriate consequence required and not only that I have got previous experience so I know the basic ULX commands as like I stated above I have been staff for another SCP-RP server and for a Pokémon RP server so I know how to handle a situation from failRP to RDM to fearRP and so on I feel being a staff member will benefit the server especially with my time zone considering I am +5 from the server which will a good thing as most of the staff are not on early hours so if someone requires a problem fixed I am able to handle it not only that I am willing to record my sits while I am not able to use certain commands for example banning someone for LTAP and other stuff and having that proof will be good so when someone is on I can give them the proof so the staff member who is able to ban could ban them on my behalf

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will provide proof of this via video but I would gag them and ask them to please calm down so we can get to the bottom of the issue and then ungag them to see if they have stopped

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first gag them all and say that I would like them to all calm down and for one person to talk at a time so I can know what I need to do then ungag them to continue the sit and gag people who speak over to have people be able to have their say

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would have proof provided so if the person denies later on that they never said they do not care so someone can take appropriate action

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would ask for proof that the player abused the bug and if they can provide decent proof I would then give over the correct punishment needed

Edited by MichaelWebb100

-/+ Support leaning to +

+ Active

+ Serious player

+ I know you have past staff experience and wont abuse it

+ Asks for help if something is unclear

- Although, i feel like you are a bit too new and need to learn a bit more 

+/- Application isnt bad, just feel like there could be a bit more detail

Good luck either way

suggest you make a poll as well

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu

+Support
I give positive support to this application.

1. It is obvious you took the time to think out your answers.
2. You have basic understanding of your responsibilities.
3. While you are newer to GamingLight, it is obvious you adapt quickly and pick up information.

Goodluck!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+Support

Talked to you a lot and you are a serious person and I believe you would be great for staff

Serious Player

Active

Dedicated

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

10 hours ago, SilonMist said:

+Support
I give positive support to this application.

1. It is obvious you took the time to think out your answers.
2. You have basic understanding of your responsibilities.
3. While you are newer to GamingLight, it is obvious you adapt quickly and pick up information.

Goodluck!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

So the main reason I have to put this is the way you deal with lower enlisted as a security NCO, I have seen you prying people for a reaction when they do the slightest thing wrong, supposedly just so you can punish them. As a staff member that is the total opposite attitude you should have. I also have heard others say you talk to people disrespectfully whenever they break minor rules, of course you must talk to people when they do something wrong but I feel you go the wrong way about it most of the time.

Now am I saying you're a bad person? no, you're actually quite fun to talk to whenever I'm in TS. I just feel you need to sort out your attitude when it comes to rulebreakers, as you treat everyone like they meant to do it. A big part of the staff team is not only to punish people who break rules, it's about educating people on the rules, which is the part you seem to struggle with.

To be fair I haven't talked to you TOO much recently so you could have changed this behaviour for the better. If this is the case please feel free to DM me and I can change my reply. 

Whenever I join the Security channels when you're on you come off as very hotheaded, also given the date you made your forums account, you've only been involved with the community for little over a month.

I recommend giving yourself some more time, and get your name out there more within the community, in an effort to build a rapport with people.

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

9 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

Whenever I join the Security channels when you're on you come off as very hotheaded, also given the date you made your forums account, you've only been involved with the community for little over a month.

I recommend giving yourself some more time, and get your name out there more within the community, in an effort to build a rapport with people.

-Support

-Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png