Jrshafer CI application

Jrshafer

In-game Name: Jrshafer 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

DiscordID: the real john f. kenndy #1101 

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7.5/10 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in CI because I am a 2LT in GENSEC which proves I am not minging and take thing serious but also having fun and CI is something that i am interested in and would love to join I am also very active and dedicated to this server so I would be in a lot of raids i know the layout of the map so that will help me every time I log on I always put in my best effort and lead my group to the  best of ability 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? i could lead a squad very well in a short amount of time and I'm really REALLY active and I am on everyday 

How active can you be? mon - fri 4-9    sat-sun all day 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support 
I'm Sure You Would Do Great In CI JrShafer
Good Luck💫

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support (but in red)

good man 

good combat man

good active man

and well M A N

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Adam. locked this topic