staff app - Denied

Bosco

What is your in-game name?: Bosco SA

What is your steam name?: Catroar74

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:198804620

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ImDrPepper#7522

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,  for gmod i have ,BH,TTA,GMOL,TTT,NSA. for gta5 i have ,CSR, TLA

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) mid 2021

What date did you make your forums account? Not sure.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None active. 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) plat

Are you a staff member in another community? Currently no i left 2 for this 1.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I put a lot of work to everything. I work harder then eveyrbody else out there and will never give up. I never get stressed and work good with everybody no matter what. Im super chill and have a ton of staffing experience. I have been a high ranking staff member on many servers before. I put a lot of work to everything i do no matter what. Im super friendly and know what to do in the right situations. I show respect to everybody out there no matter who they are. I give everybody a chance to speak. You will not see any other harder applicants then me and i work great with people no matter what. I am super chill and can easily deal with stress.I have as I've listed before lots of RP experience in every position a multitude of times I only wish to help this server grow as much as I can, as well as that I have lots of staff experience majority of smaller servers I have gotten staff that being said I don't minge when I'm staff I try to keep it as serious as I can while still being chill and understanding of people. As well I do not tend to lose my temper on members of servers I usually end up being polite and respectful at all times to show a good representation of are server no matter what. This community deserves to strive and I want to help it I'm going to keep inviting and doing my best to make people join this server because I believe in it and Like I said before me being staff would make it a lot easier for me to get more people to come over and trust me on this.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First thing i would gag them. Second ask thing why they did it. If they continue cussing it would be a 1w or 1 month ban depending on the slurs.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would ask the player whos reporting them for any proof they have. If they fail to show proof i will put they player whos getting reported back and me or another staff member will watch over this player for a bit.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

-support

So you didn't follow any of the instructions for the application, it shows you put no time or effort into becoming staff,

1. No poll is set up
2. How are you 
User, Silver, Gold, and plat at the same time?
3.doesn't seem to know how to work forums as he can't check when he made the account. (stated below)
4. I never see you on ever, maybe you are you just aren't well known enough.
5. this is legit a copy and paste of his other staff applications, this indicates he shows no time or thought to care about his application and is not suitable for the position 
Try again next time, and I will at the very least consider a +support.

26 minutes ago, CatRoar74 said:

What date did you make your forums account? Not sure.

Alright im boutta head out

1 hour ago, Damien said:

-support

So you didn't follow any of the instructions for the application, it shows you put no time or effort into becoming staff,

1. No poll is set up
2. How are you 
3.doesn't seem to know how to work forums as he can't check when he made the account. (stated below)
5. this is legit a copy and paste of his other staff applications, this indicates he shows no time or thought to care about his application and is not suitable for the position 

Well, heres the thing its not user silver and gold. Thats in the format. Im plat. Im not going to redo my whole staff app.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

3 hours ago, Damien said:

2. How are you User, Silver, Gold, and plat at the same time?

That was an example that is in the format itself.

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Activity can be spotty at times

I'd like to see a little better forums activity

Missing a poll

However, best of luck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

- Support 

- Incorrect format

- Lack of effort

- Never See You on

- No Poll

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker

17 hours ago, Damien said:

-support

1. No poll is set up
2. How are you 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Seb said:

-Support
- Copy and pasted their application from SCP-RP
- Wrong format (Used the SCP-RP one)
- No poll
- Could work on activity 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

23 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Activity can be spotty at times

I'd like to see a little better forums activity

Missing a poll

However, best of luck!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

Do not re-apply until 9/1/22

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC