dareth ban appeal

Dareth

Steam Name: dareth

SteamID:   Steam_0:0:440803200

Ingame Name: dareth

Ban Length:  2 days and 23 hours

Admin that Banned you: kevlar

Reason for Ban: LTAP - On behalf of Nova

dispute: I was banned for LTAP but I didn't know what I was gonna be punished for. I got off to play foxhole with friends after a bit. But if I was told what I was gonna be punished for I would be happy to wait out my ban.

My side: I was being shadowed by Lafleur for an RDM sit. We found out that you LTAP'd, and I was told to warn you, and Kevlar later banned
you. 

I was doing what I was specifically told to do by an higher-up. 

Although, if this is true, and you did NOT LTAP, and you did not understand that you were getting punished, than +Support.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

1 minute ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

Not LTAP unless they leave during the sit.
Ex: Player A reports Player B.

When Player B is brought the sit they leave

Example of NOT LTAP
Player A reports Player B and then Player B Leaves before an admin brings him/her

This too, I am not 100% sure, as I am just back to Staff after like 5-6 months. Lafleur informed me to warn him, and then Kevlar came in after to ban him.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

16 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

Not LTAP unless they leave during the sit.
Ex: Player A reports Player B.

When Player B is brought the sit they leave

Example of NOT LTAP
Player A reports Player B and then Player B Leaves before an admin brings him/her

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, The Real Slim Nova said:

My side: I was being shadowed by Lafleur for an RDM sit. We found out that you LTAP'd, and I was told to warn you, and Kevlar later banned
you. 

I was doing what I was specifically told to do by an higher-up. 

Although, if this is true, and you did NOT LTAP, and you did not understand that you were getting punished, than +Support.

I dont think I killed anyone I was on research and the I was on CI then I left

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||