• Yes
    • No

Battalion Name:
69th Medical Corps

Adding Job:

Job/Class Name:

69th Medical Biological Squadron

Model Pack Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907141074&searchtext=Medical+Star+Wars

Size:
24.214 MB

Model:
models/player/bunny/zephyr_imperial_medics/zephyr_medic_commander.mdl

Slots:

Loadout:
keys
cross_arms_swep
rw_sw_e11
rw_sw_e11_noscope
rw_sw_tl40
rw_sw_e11s
rw_sw_se14cc
rw_sw_bino_dark
wos_inventory dradio
garde_a_vousv1.1
tfa_nmrih_kknife
weapon_bacta_grenade
weapon_bactainjector
weapon_armorkit
weapon_squadshield_arm

Health:
Armor:

Reason for health/armor:
Medical Command have decided to pick 300 Health and 100 Armor, as it needs enough health to fight against hostiles and to deal with biological stuff like diseases, viruses and hazardous materials (This is also the same health as Medical's Sergeant Job).

Reason for loadout:
Medical Command believe that the E-11, E-11 (No Scope), SE-14cc, TL-40 and E-11s are all great weapons for this class. The E-11, E-11 (No Scope) and SE-14cc are all basic weapons all medical receive when they join. The E-11s we would like to add to this as this job is meant to stay back to analyze what is happening on the battlefield to find any hazardous material that might be a threat to our troops and we would like to add the TL-40 to this job so when they do have to get close, they have a good gun to defend themself. (All other items listed are on most medical jobs)

Reason for models:
Medical Command believe that this would be a perfect model for this Sub-Regiment. This model comes with multiple body groups for when they move up the ranks and has the ability to have an oxygen tank on the back of it. This also is one of the very few Imperial Medical Corps models on Steam Workshop and for its size of 24 MB which isn't bad. Also, if we want to reduce the size, we could only take that one model.

Description (Optional):
N/A 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
Medical Command believe this job will bring more roleplay to medical and the server as we can do more roleplay within medical in many ways. We plan on using this job to make our own medication for medical instead of having to look up real life medications, also we plan on using this to let medical research viruses to add more roleplay to making cures for them, as Imperial Researchers have moved away from doing that and we can use this to remove/transport hazardous material that is on the ship, off of the ship in a safe manner. This will also boost medical activity in bring in more people into medical and make sure our current medical isn't burnt out. Lastly, when GMs do events with virus's, zombies or hazardous materials, if they want medical to cure it or transport it to a safer place for research as we have a sub-class that is specialized in it.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Manager

This sounds like roleplay you could do on your current jobs, especially the Researcher job. Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but what would this sub-branch be doing that couldn't be done currently? Also, if the job is added, would it really require a new model pack? Couldn't it use the current ones?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Beckett said:

This sounds like roleplay you could do on your current jobs, especially the Researcher job. Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but what would this sub-branch will be doing that couldn't be done currently? Also, if the job is added, would it really require a new model pack? Couldn't it use the current ones?

I see where you are coming from, BUT:

+Support
My reasoning is seeing it for roleplay diversity. If we have a team for contaminants, we then have more events where medical is brought to the forefront for disease control, contaminant breaches, etc. It will mainly open the opportunity for people to see potential for such things, also giving medical personnel a cool certification to achieve further diversifying the regiment.   

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

-support 

3 sub battalions kill off one another we saw this with assault trooper when it was still a branch.  This kind of role play is handled by research already, If the medical command team wants more bio focused players just educate the research team on it. 

spacer.png

EX. Medical Commander CatBob

Most Serious Role Player, Totally

Beckett to answer your questions, currently Researchers don't really deal with viruses anymore without approval from a VCMDR, and they aren't meant to be dealing with combative situations as Researchers are a passive sub-regiment and mainly are meant to make experiments to positively affect the empire. If this gets added, then they will be dealing with viruses and hazardous materials along with transporting it back to the ship or off the ship to study them and get rid of it. If they get added we also plan to have them do other stuff around the ship, so they aren't bored waiting for an event, like having them make vaccinations/medication for viruses/diseases or check if troopers are sick with a virus. Also, the reason the that we selected these models are there are not many on the server we can use besides the ones we currently have on our jobs, and our NCO Job and Rescue Squadron Job are already sharing a model and we don't want to have another medical job share the same model.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+support

This job wil give medical a fresh and new RP experience. 
We would be able to create new RP scenarios and also gamemasters could create new kinds of events. 

1 hour ago, Zug said:

Beckett to answer your questions, currently Researchers don't really deal with viruses anymore without approval from a VCMDR, and they aren't meant to be dealing with combative situations as Researchers are a passive sub-regiment and mainly are meant to make experiments to positively affect the empire. If this gets added, then they will be dealing with viruses and hazardous materials along with transporting it back to the ship or off the ship to study them and get rid of it. If they get added we also plan to have them do other stuff around the ship, so they aren't bored waiting for an event, like having them make vaccinations/medication for viruses/diseases or check if troopers are sick with a virus. Also, the reason the that we selected these models are there are not many on the server we can use besides the ones we currently have on our jobs, and our NCO Job and Rescue Squadron Job are already sharing a model and we don't want to have another medical job share the same model.

6 hours ago, SilonMist said:

I see where you are coming from, BUT:

+Support
My reasoning is seeing it for roleplay diversity. If we have a team for contaminants, we then have more events where medical is brought to the forefront for disease control, contaminant breaches, etc. It will mainly open the opportunity for people to see potential for such things, also giving medical personnel a cool certification to achieve further diversifying the regiment.   

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bub said:

+support

We would be able to create new RP scenarios and also gamemasters could create new kinds of events. 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

3 hours ago, Bub said:

+support

They could also assist researchers with containing and protecting their experiments. afterward killing and disposing of their experiments so they don't become hazards.

Edited by sharky6798
  • Like 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Support

I spent a lot of time discussing this with Zug in TS as the overseer of Research. I feel that Research already doesn't do too much in terms of diseases without command approval, meaning that unless an event occurs, Researchers don't really do any passive RP regarding diseases. I don't feel like this takes away from the main draw of Research, which is creative experiments. Having a group of people that specialize specifically in plagues, hazardous material, and containment allows a new avenue of events and missions, which benefits the entirety of the server.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

+support                                                                                                                                                                                                                               This sub-battalion would benefit MC and 69th with different RP scenarios as well as a creative outlet for GM/Event. This would also give medical more RP grounds for dialogical or disease threats that our scientists cannot handle or have the RP needs. Some ideas for them are like the zombie virus that's in the lore or a reactor meltdown on a ship or a shield failing and MC and Redacted battalion or another battalion that helps in hazardous operations can have more RP chooses. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

I spent a lot of time discussing this with Zug in TS as the overseer of Research. I feel that Research already doesn't do too much in terms of diseases without command approval, meaning that unless an event occurs, Researchers don't really do any passive RP regarding diseases. I don't feel like this takes away from the main draw of Research, which is creative experiments. Having a group of people that specialize specifically in plagues, hazardous material, and containment allows a new avenue of events and missions, which benefits the entirety of the server.

yes this is good

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

7 hours ago, Bub said:

+support

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

- Support

Feels redundant as Beckett said. Everything that this job will do seems like stuff you guys can already do pretty easily? Also the green and red models look pretty bad and don't really mesh well with current medical models. It just feels... unnecessary

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+/- Support
+ Fresh New RP Could Come From This Addition
- Model Would Look Weird With The Rest Of Medical As Its From A Different Set Of Medical Models

Could You Possibly Rename Research Division To 69th Research And Hazmat Division Or Something Like That?

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 3/5/2022 at 3:53 PM, Bub said:

+support

New RP always cool Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

-Support

From what I know one of your sub branch's is already struggling, This would just make the situation worse for all of your sub branches as Medical isn't really a extremely large battalion that requires that much. Adding a 3rd sub branch would just kill of your sub branches including the "new one" after a few weeks. And the job you are trying to have that sub branch complete may sound interesting but you only said like 2 things that they did and those would require a fair amount of planning each time. As I see this it would just make things much worse and harder for your command and if you really want something like this to be than take on of your current subbranches and add a specialty inside of it like have people deal with the kind of stuff you brought up and they get to do their own thing over there and the current researchers for example can continue doing what they are doing already. This may be vague as it is weird to explain while not face to face so if you want me to go more in depth message me on discord whenever.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

-Support
Medicals Sub-class activity has always been spotty with moments of consistent activity. Adding another subclass and job would hurt the health of the other couple subclasses. This description does seem more like a RP thing rather that a whole new job. Creating a RP specialization may be better for you and Medical for the future. 

On 3/5/2022 at 9:37 AM, Beckett said:

This sounds like roleplay you could do on your current jobs, especially the Researcher job. Maybe I'm understanding it wrong, but what would this sub-branch will be doing that couldn't be done currently? Also, if the job is added, would it really require a new model pack? Couldn't it use the current ones?

Beckett worded this well.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 3/6/2022 at 3:36 PM, Theta said:

- Support

Feels redundant as Beckett said. Everything that this job will do seems like stuff you guys can already do pretty easily? Also the green and red models look pretty bad and don't really mesh well with current medical models. It just feels... unnecessary

this is true

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

7 hours ago, Apple Apple said:

-Support

From what I know one of your sub branch's is already struggling, This would just make the situation worse for all of your sub branches as Medical isn't really a extremely large battalion that requires that much. Adding a 3rd sub branch would just kill of your sub branches including the "new one" after a few weeks. And the job you are trying to have that sub branch complete may sound interesting but you only said like 2 things that they did and those would require a fair amount of planning each time. As I see this it would just make things much worse and harder for your command and if you really want something like this to be than take on of your current subbranches and add a specialty inside of it like have people deal with the kind of stuff you brought up and they get to do their own thing over there and the current researchers for example can continue doing what they are doing already. This may be vague as it is weird to explain while not face to face so if you want me to go more in depth message me on discord whenever.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

17 hours ago, Apple Apple said:

-Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 3/6/2022 at 4:27 AM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Support

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*